Eldorado, WISCONSIN

Most Recent Eldorado Camping Reviews
One of our favorites!

Calumet County is one of our favorite places to go - it’s close to home and quiet with gorgeous views of the lake. It’s hard to get our favorite site but there are plenty of nice sites in the park.

Enjoy it but could be better

We have camped here for 9 years for Country USA. The shower and restrooms in the office building are nice but there are some things they could do to improve the campground. You can’t park at your site unless you have have a site with a gravel pad. Even if you have a woven mesh mat outside your camper they don’t like you to have it out. They did improve the electric service a couple years ago. Generally pretty quiet.

Very nice camping area

Small lake with swimming area. Very clean with very nice hosts. Wow of stay here again.

Very Quiet and relaxing

The sites are along the Fox River with scattered trees and no woods. Very quiet with a very clean one at a time men’s room with a pay for shower. A real gem of a find. Would camp there again in the future.

Love to stay here with the family

I have stayed here for many times over the years. We always had great time. This campground has something for every age.

Kettle Moraine Camp!

Right in the kettle moraine. About an hour or so away from Milwaukee. Great hiking!

A beautiful, historic place

I’ve stayed here a few times the past couple of years both in summer and winter and it’s so nice. Awesome hiking. Wonderful sites.

No free camping

I did not stay here but the staff were very prompt in responding to my email to let me know there is no dispersed camping at this site as this app wrongly indicates.

Good campsite if you don’t have dogs

We stayed 700, enough space, good hiking trail, nice beach. But the pet picnic area was pretty disappointing. Just a small opening for a dog jumping in the water. All the nice beach area was not open for a dog. My pup was pretty sad.

First Fam Camp

Tried out tent camping for the first time with a 5 year old and a 2 year old. Clearly were not sure how’d it go but pure success! The camp site (216) was perfect with privacy for the tent and was incredibly quiet. Not a long walk to the vault toilets and everyone was super friendly. Already planning our next stay!