Yurts
About Wagon Trail Campground

Wagon Trail Campground is located in beautiful Northern Door County. It is blessed with beautiful acreage bordering the Mink River Nature Conservancy Preserve. Our wooded sites will provide you with a feeling of seclusion and privacy that is difficult to find at campgrounds these days. Combine this with highly rated clean restroom and shower facilities and you have a first rate “camper’s campground”. Wagon Trail Campground provides you with an opportunity to relax and connect with nature. All this, and the rest of Door County at your fingertips. We invite you to “Enjoy our good nature!”

Fee Info
Tent Site (No Hook-ups) Off Season $32.00 Hi Season $39.00 Hideaway Tent (Very Secluded) Off Season $39.00 Hi Season $46.00 Electric and Water Off Season $40.00 Hi Season $47.00 Prime Electric and Water Off Season $45.00 Hi Season $52.00 Sewer, Electric & Water (Full Hook-Ups) Off Season $51.00 Hi Season $58.00 Yurts Off Season $82.00 Hi Season $89.00 Log Camping Cabins Off Season $90.00 Hi Season $97.00 Travel Trailer Rental Off Season $110.00 Hi Season $120.00
Private
Wagon Trail Campground is located in Wisconsin
12 Reviews of Wagon Trail Campground
Love Wagon Trail

I have stayed in this campground twice now and have loved it both times. The campground staff is super friendly. Location is beautiful. Bathrooms are great and always clean. Mosquitoes can be annoying in the more secluded tent sites. Get up in the middle of the night, the stars are amazing here! I will keep coming back here.

Great place!!

Great place with plenty of services. Yet sites still feel private and spacious! Close to everything you could want in Door County!

Night Sky Lovers Dream

This was probably one of my favorite spots to camp so far, and we do a lot of family camping!! Quiet, serene, close to the lake. The night sky viewing was AMAZING here. Because of its location, there is very little light pollution which makes for wonderful star gazing. We stayed in a camping cabin this trip as that was the only spot available. A short hike from the campground takes you straight to a great beach on Lake Michigan. I will say that the mosquitos are fierce, so make sure that you bring your bug spray! Also a short drive to some great Door County spots. We love Door County and look forward to camping here again!

Practically perfect in every way!

I can't get over the groves of trees between every campsite. Quiet, private, perfect place for Shinrin-yoku. We come back every year - even when we don't really feel like going to Door County, this campground is our destination! Management is so friendly and helpful.

Love Love Love

My family and I have been coming here for years!!!!! The campground is big and beautiful! Every campsite has a picnic table and fire pit; the Yurts and cabins have chairs. The Yurts, cabins, and bathrooms are clean! The staff is friendly! It is pet friendly. It is located near the water and has many trails to hike! Love this place, especially in October with the leaves changing and the festivals around town!!!!!

Best bathrooms/showers!

My family and I camped for 6 days and 5 nights here and it was great! They are well-known for having the cleanest bathrooms/showers in the area and their bathrooms did not disappoint! They are air conditioned with individual, private stalls and hot water! I often met an employee doing a quick wipe down during the early morning and the evening hours but they shut down the bathroom for 2 hours a day for deep cleaning. Amazing! Our campsite was close to the campground office/store which was very convenient. They also have a game room with a pool table to keep the teenagers entertained. It was such a great experience! We will definitely be back!

Best bathrooms/showers!

Site #403

Door County Charm

The campground was impeccably clean. The sites are decent sized, with wooded area in between the sites. There is no grass on your site though, the ground is all gravel. The area (Door County) is beautiful. There is lots to fo locally away from the site. They’re also very dog friendly! And at no extra charge. :)

Perfect for car camping in Door County

The customer service at this campground is impeccable. Bathrooms are always amazingly clean. Small camp store has all the basics. Playground for kids. Campsite was very clean. Tent sites have lots of mosquitoes, so be prepared. Cabins and yurts also available to rent. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Beautiful campground

The flowers around the campground are beautiful. The campsites are large and secluded. When going to cisit different towns it is located in a great location fo easily get around. The restrooms were comparable to Fort Wilderness.