Phoenix , ARIZONA

Most Recent Phoenix Camping Reviews
Beautiful view of flattop

We spent two beautiful days in lost Dutchman. The park is maintained immaculately. So much wild life. We had a family of ground squirrels that were cute as can be.

Had a blast with the family!!!!!

my family and I did a 2 day camping trip to the lost Dutchman. We all had a blast! The staff was super friendly, everybody we came into contact with was super friendly. We had a great view of the superstition mountains 👍🏿. The bathrooms, and showers was kept clean. I would definitely camp here again.

Relaxing time, comfortable area

It has easy access and convenient hook up for RV. Enjoyable time with my hubby.

Relaxing time, comfortable area

It has easy access and convenient hook up for RV. Enjoyable time with my hubby.

Well it’s not a lake....lol.

Been here a few times. First time was for Elk hunting. Second just for relaxing. Talk about a clear starry night. It is very peaceful at night. All camping is dispersed camping. Tons of area for big trailers or tents. Pretty much the only negative is Razors ripping up and down the road all day.
Great opportunity also to see deer,elk and javelina. 4-2-2021

Was a beautiful and comfortable place to stay

We stayed in the cabin and it was beautiful! There are parks or playgrounds for the little ones, the area was peaceful and clean, the cabins are clean and affordable, and it had the perfect amount of woods & wildlife. A family of dear would come to our cabin and graze each morning as I sat on my cabin porch with a cup of coffee. The staff is respectful and accommodating. We enjoyed our stay.

Peaceful and serene until the party people show up

My husband and I have camped here occasionally for several years and we have always loved it, for the most part. Until fairly recently when it began to get more popular and crowded. People will tend to set up camp almost on top of your site and persist to blast music throughout the night or be extremely loud and even more so, extremely dirty. We have always looked forward to our quiet nights away from usual civilization and would stay awake to hear the coyotes howl, along with the rest of the wildlife. But it is getting extremely difficult to enjoy ourselves lately. I understand that some people like to go party there but why they assume the whole camping area and wildlife want to hear their blasting music all night… Is beyond disrespectful. Besides that, they messes, garbage, and filth they leave behind is horrendous. It makes my heart sad and I can only imagine how it is affecting nature and the campsite itself. If you go on weekdays, you have a better chance of having a peaceful getaway. Overall, it is beautiful and serene. We catch plenty of fish and enjoy some time on the lake with our boat. The marina is accessible to guests and is decently stocked with basic needs and supplies, as well as basic groceries. It's a shame that we are limited on places we can camp like true campers, because others can't appreciate the idea of truly "roughing it" or basic camping. We have built many good memories there and try to enjoy ourselves as much as we can. It is most beautiful in spring months.

At one with nature.. until they blast their music all through the night.