Glacier National Park, MONTANA

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent Glacier National Park Camping Reviews
Awesome campground right by Glacier NP

Loved this campground. Great amenities. Loved the pool/hot tub. Nice big site with electric/water. Tent camped and the bathrooms clean and close by. Amazing store and they even delivered pizza right to our site. Pancake breakfast was wonderful.

I loved camping at Honey’s place camping spot. So quiet and peaceful….you can hear the coyotes at night. Steve is a great host and Honey dog would visit me in the morning while enjoying my coffee outside watching the sun rise.

Convenient but not camping

This is a nice convenient place to stay close to glacier but we were disappointed by how much high way noise there is even through the night. We were also disappointed to find out that there are no fire pits except for one community one. If we had seen this online a head of time we would have looked at other places.

Back to nature

very convenient to glacier national park and true back to nature campground.  Easy to check in with friendly customer service.  Sites are in alot of  trees without any lights. Hills and rocks on your walk to the showers and restrooms.  Very busy here , be prepared to wait for showers.

Rained every day here and some mud in campground. Peaceful here and quiet at night. Camping for all ages and campers. Price was reasonable and they have laundry facilities.

The location was excellent to glacier park and food.

Just okay

Honestly, I probably will not stay on this side of the park when I return to Glacier. The campsites were very rocky and uneven. There were pads for tents but unless you have a very small tent, it's not going to fit. Add to that, the area is very exposed to winds and dramatic weather changes. The entire time we were there (early July), it never got out of the upper 40's whereas the west side of the park was in the 70's.

The bathrooms were just okay, could use an update.

Quiet

Rough road going west from Polebridge not suitable for RvS. Much better road eastbound from Eureka side. Nice camp for a tent camp or camper. Creek close. Beautiful mountains getting there from Eureka

Perfect in every way

This is where I go to find my soul again. Large campgrounds with several loop. Camp amongst Aspen trees. Bathrooms, water, and picnic tables

One of my favorite campgrounds

Sprague Creek is one of my favorite campgrounds in the world. Small, but pretty private. Bring you canoe or kayak and launch on to Lake McDonald when the stars come out. The Milky Way is within gasp.

Many many bears around. Pretty water and mountain view’s. Near the restaurants and showers. Very nice.

Typical National Park Campground

A little crowded but that is expected. Clean bathrooms and plenty of tree cover. In walking distance to Apgar restaurants and stores.