Camping in Summerville

5 Reviews of 12 Summerville, South Dakota Campgrounds

E
Reviewed Aug. 10, 2021

Mountains are Gorgeous

Had hook up for campers and RVs and logged cabins.

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 19, 2021

Great spot for free

10 electric hook ups, first come first serve. 1 water spigot. Zero humans! All sites are unmarked. Bathrooms I wouldn’t mess with. No dump station.

Siteunmarked
Frank  M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 1, 2020

Perfectly Secluded

Working my way south from Bismark, North Dakota I was on the hunt for the Hugh Glass Monument.  I had recently watched the movie the Revenant and wanted to see the area.  It was raining and the roads were slippery and empty.  I only saw one other person.  After finding the monument, I headed on to…

Month of VisitOctober
West River J.
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2018

Lots of shoreline, good weekend spot

Well maintained electric hookup sites along the shore. Cabins also available. Playground and a couple beaches around the area. A popular boating reservoir.

West River J.
Reviewed Apr. 27, 2018

A Good Boating, Tubing, Fishing, Swimming Lake

A nice, small, lightly sheltered campground just north of Isabel, South Dakota. Campground on north side of lake has a dock, boat ramp and small beach area for wading in. Also has picnic benches, small shelter and fire pit. There is also a second dock on the south side of the lake and a shooting…