Camping in Orton

Recent Yurts Reviews Near Orton, South Dakota

4 Reviews of 1 Orton, South Dakota Campgrounds

Melissa B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 24, 2021

Gorgeous Hideaway in the Pines!

We enjoyed our stay at Big Pines June 2020. There were very attentive and helpful. I also liked the delivery service they offer, so as we packed our lunch for the day, they brought us ice. I also had lots of questions as a first time camper puller and they were helpful, gave us an easy back in site…

Don O.
Reviewed Oct. 14, 2020

Awesome!

Stayed here one night on the way to My Rushmore. Checkin super easy and she made a great dinner recommendation for the best burger in Custer. Campground was peaceful, set in the trees, and we saw hot air balloons over head in the morning with some friendly wild turkeys walking through. Overall,…

M
Reviewed Sep. 5, 2020

Very Peaceful

Nice place with very friendly and helpful staff. The camp was very full when we were there but oddly very quiet. The breeze blowing through the pine trees was very peaceful and relaxing. We would definitely stay here again!

TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2020

Super great find near Rushmore and crazy hirsen

This was a great campsite . Water and electric hookup . Clean bathrooms and showers . Super friendly hosts ...seriously helpful and service was amazing. Very close to Custer for stores and restaurants. Just a wonderful camp site . Nice trails to walk . One of my favorite finds!!!!