Camping in Perth

Recent Boat-In Reviews Near Perth, Minnesota

86 Reviews of 16 Perth, Minnesota Campgrounds

Nick G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2021

Cool location with a history

Plenty of sites. Not too cramped. Plenty of trails with beautiful views. Next to a nice trout stream.

Deborah
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2021

Don't know yet. I'll find out tomorrow but it was beautiful clean I think I'll love it peaceful

Siteb3
M
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

Wooded campsite by creek

Beautiful wooded campsite on a creek. Great hike up to the lookout!

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2021

Tranquility

This is a county park that is fairly new. Campground host was super nice and very accommodating. Some traffic noise during the day. Bathrooms and showers were very clean. The lake is down the road with public access for your boat.

• campground
  • playground
  • Community building
A
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2021

Great kid kamp site

Super nice people, cool pool setup, trolly to get you around. Quiet at night too!

Out site was super tight for a 27foot hitch, but worked out great

Jon H.
Reviewed Jun. 21, 2021

Fun little park

This campground was on the small side with sites close together. They have a Buffalo drive trail to see the 30 Buffalo they have in the park. The Waterfalls are a short drive to the other side of the park. With great hiking trails down to the bottom of the falls.

Sitewe stayed at b13
M
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2021

Small park

This was a smaller campground with only a few electric spots. The bison loop is a cool feature in the park. There was nice hiking trails. The down fall to this campground is the falls are not within walking distance from the campground. The cell phone coverage was good in the campground.

SiteB8e
Bike G.
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Quiet and good ground

A friend and I used the bike in sites it was very nice, though finding trees for my hammock with in the designated sites was difficult.

Sitebike
Bike G.
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Sites are a little too close.

Sites are so close to each other its like your camping with your neighbors. They are clean and typically quiet though so it's a great place to go.

s
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Would not reccommed

The guy gave me an address that lead me to an abandoned barn so I was then 40 mins out of the way.

Tracy O.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Close drive to Minneopa!

We stayed here while visiting Minneopa state park. The campground was nice. It was mid April so no water at the sites but had electric in ours. We were able to get potable water at the entrance. And firewood. Had great trails to walk and bike on. Sites are spaced out. Our 34’ trailer fit easily.…

Site29E
Reviewed Apr. 23, 2021

Feel in’ at home on the range!

Beautiful drive along CR 169 MN scenic byway! The park itself is different because right outside the campgrounds is a live herd of bison that you can drive thru for viewing!🦬

Best known for its waterfalls and trails alongside the Mississippi River! 💦

SiteB Loop - 15
VThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 20, 2021

Nice

Staying here during trip to SD, April is cold bit nice check in process. Clean and level site. Large site and we'll spaced out. Super nice lady, owner?, Checked me in and was super nice. No water hook up due to weather but glad we chose this as a place to stay. Would recommend for price with…

Reviewed Apr. 1, 2021

One of our favorites !

Remote camping circle with TONS of trails that go down the ravine and alongside the river!

Reviewed Mar. 16, 2021

Small secluded campground

Beautiful trails leading you down the revenue to a gentle flowing creek. One of me and my hubbies favorite drop in campsites!!