Standard (Tent/RV)
Equestrian
About Lebanon Hills Campground

Lebanon Hills Regional Park is the largest park in the Dakota County park system. Containing almost 2,000 acres, the park offers miles of trails and many lakes for year-round outdoor sports, recreation and environmental education.

The Lebanon Hills Visitor Center, located in the eastern section of the park, offers park information, interactive nature displays, courses and programs, equipment rental and access to all the beauty the park has to offer.

Dakota County Parks is actively restoring more than 1,100 acres of prairie and forest within Lebanon Hills Campground and planting more than 3,000 new trees and shrubs.

County
RVs and Trailers
30 amp Hookups
50 amp Hookups
Pull-Through Sites
Max Length: 50 ft.
Lebanon Hills Campground is located in Minnesota
28 Reviews of Lebanon Hills Campground
Tucked away in the middle of the Cities

I love this park and use it frequently for our "test runs". We have a new puppy and a new teardrop, so this was the perfect place for us to have our maiden voyage within 20min of our home. But besides just being close, it's also a really nice campground. It's very wooded and feels private. The RV section has sites that are a bit close together and open, but the tent sites (where we stayed) are much more secluded. The facilities are clean and well-kept.

The park itself is also really nice. There are lots of hiking trails, mountain biking, lake access for kayaking/paddle boarding… In the winter we love coming here for day trips to take advantage of the cross country skiing and snow shoe rentals.

Beauty in the burbs

Great place that has everything you could ask for. If you have kids get close to 90 or 88.

Amazing campground close to the city

Definitely check this place out great campsites for tent camping right next door to the MN Zoo campsites nicely wooded spread out nicer than some state park campgrounds. Definitely going to check it out again.

Spacious!!

My family and I took our second trip with our travel trailer to Lebanon Hills Campground locates here in the Apple Valley. It is located on the fringe of a nature reserve with miles of hiking and biking trails. We stayed in the west loop and all the sites are full hook up back in spots. Each site has well groomed grass and plenty of space between campers. Site also came with a XL picnic table and fire ring w/grill grate. The East Loop provides campers with more rustic accommodations. Also in the East Loop is a nice play ground and trails. In between the different loops is a nice pond with groomed trails that go all the way around. About a half mile from the campground is Skills Park which contains over 10 miles of mountain bike trails! One down side is that if you want to swim you have to travel about 4 miles to Lebanon Hills Visitor Center where there is a beach. They do rent paddles boards and kayaks there. All in all, beautiful place and a great trip!!

Fun, exciting,

I like this campground because there are some fun hiking trails and there is a lot to do!

Perfect City Getaway for the Family

This campground is one of two in the Regional Dakota County Park system. At Lebanon they have two 3 campgrounds rolled into one. East look within the trees has electrical, North Loop in the trees has no electrical, and West look has full hook ups with water, waste, and electrical. It was really a great set up here. The check in was super smooth…they even give you specific bags for recycling and garbage so that is awesome they are doing their part. There are a ton of hiking trails and little ponds near by. This is the ideal place to come to get away from the city even though you can hear the cars a little. Lots of trails, great playgrounds, and perfect paths for kids to ride bikes.

The campsites themselves range from simple out in the open to shaded lots. I chose site 78 in the east loop and I could not see my neighbors when back by the fire ring so it was perfect. Other sites in the east loop are similar. There is one shower/bathhouse per loop and each contain 2 showers and 2 stalls with 2 sinks.

This was a great stopover on the way up north.

Peace in a city

I stayed here for a week in a tent trailer as I had to work in the area and it was too far to drive each morning.  Was a very nice spot they gave me and had everything I needed, tho I didn’t use the fire ring.  The bath houses were really nice and very spacious, nice play ground for the kids( made me wanna be a kid again) .  30 years too late I guess.  I didn’t go on any of the trails as I was too tired after working 13 hours a day.  The staff was very friendly. Really close to the MN Zoo , so close In fact, you could hear the animals at night.  One night I woke up around midnight course it sounded like the animals escaped, they were so loud.  It was pretty cool though cause it sounded like I was on a safari.  Can’t wait to stay there again.  Hopefully not for work this time!

Best Campground by the cities!

Excellent customer service and friendly hosts. Clean and we'll kept shower facilities. Camground is clean and safe. Nice spots for either shade, partial shade or full sun.

Love this place

This is such a wonderful campground in the middle of the cities. Very well kept, nice camping spots, beautiful hiking trails, and very nice staff.

Pretty Good Suburban Camping

Great trails, on a wonderful lake view.

Even if you aren't camping, this is one to return too.

Year 2021 Flag