Camping in Litomysl

105 Reviews of 21 Litomysl, Minnesota Campgrounds

D
Reviewed Jul. 23, 2021

Rundown Party Campground

A lot of stuff there for kids, however pretty much everything needs works. Schedule existing for activities, however it seems thing start and stop whenever they feel like it. It seemed the level of drunk adults on golf carts ramp up around 3. Overall, if the rate was half the price it would of…

Mark M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 21, 2021

Great location, short drive to the Mayo Clinic

Very clean, quite and friendly helpful people. Easy in and out, that’s important to me because we have a large trailer.

Site# 16 it’s a pull though, great shade
CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2021

Tranquility

This is a county park that is fairly new. Campground host was super nice and very accommodating. Some traffic noise during the day. Bathrooms and showers were very clean. The lake is down the road with public access for your boat.

• campground
  • playground
  • Community building
s
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2021

Peaceful

In the middle of corn and bean fields..very peaceful! Open camp sites some shaded and pull through. Big rig friendly. Pool was closed for repair on our visit but looked like nice sized pool. Staff was welcoming and grounds were clean.  Drive over to Austin and visit the Spam Museum...who knew?

• Campsite..open and patio too
  • Fun visit..something to do
  • Lightening storm...clear views
Hannah H.
Reviewed Jul. 10, 2021

Lake Louise Summer

Good time! It rained and was a little muddy, but it was nice. Site 11 is kind of small for a large tent like we have. The group sites are close by and they were quite loud, but the rest of the park was nice and quiet. There is horse camping here, and the lake is nice for swimming.

• Lake Louise Beach
R
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Nice Little Park

This is a great family park where the kids and grown-ups can have fun!

You can go fishing at the pond without having to purchase a Minnesota Fishing License!

Rachel O.
Reviewed Jul. 3, 2021

Bird Songs/Sounds Galore at BP1

You have to check-in at the camp office, which closes at 8pm. I didn’t realize this and arrived at 8:20pm and probably made the nice state park lady work late. Don’t be me.

This remote site is about a mile hike in from the parking area. Easy/moderate hike in. Saw 6 or 7 deer hiking in. At my…

• Remote/Backpacking campsite sign on Pelican Trail
  • BP1
  • Pelicans on Albert Lea Lake!
SiteBP1
Jennifer H.
Reviewed Jul. 3, 2021

Beautiful lake & campground

We stayed in site 4e on Big Island. Incredible views of the lake and sunset. A beautiful new restroom & shower facility. Water for filling tanks wasn’t available on the island but you could fill up at the adjacent campground. We’re not used to all of the bugs but if you are then it’s great!

Site4e
Brad W.
Reviewed Jun. 30, 2021

Nice quick stop

It's a nice stop if you need close to Rochester. Not badly priced. Grill and Bar on site with good food. The store, bath, and laundry are still closed due to Covid. The only negative is the road noise.

Siteback 4
Kate The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 29, 2021

Right on I-90

We stopped here on our way across the country. This place is perfect if you’re looking for a place to rest and hookup your rig for a night. It also has laundry, which is a nice bonus! Also has two single bathrooms with showers.

J
Reviewed Jun. 28, 2021

Wonderful park, campground, and hosts

I admit the website where you reserve your campsite is wonky. Despite that, I give this campground 5 stars! Even before we arrived, the camp host called me to see if I wanted to pay my bill before we came so I didn't have to bother coming to the office.

When we arrived, someone had taken our…

BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 24, 2021

Cozy little gem in Southern MN

Our sight overlooking a small grove of trees. Several species of birds I don't recognize kept us entertained the whole time. Bathrooms were exceptionally clean best I've encountered. We got bikes from nearby LeRoy city hall ($5.00 donation) really great program. The bike path traverses through the…

Jon H.
Reviewed Jun. 21, 2021

Fun little park

This campground was on the small side with sites close together. They have a Buffalo drive trail to see the 30 Buffalo they have in the park. The Waterfalls are a short drive to the other side of the park. With great hiking trails down to the bottom of the falls.

Sitewe stayed at b13
M
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2021

Small park

This was a smaller campground with only a few electric spots. The bison loop is a cool feature in the park. There was nice hiking trails. The down fall to this campground is the falls are not within walking distance from the campground. The cell phone coverage was good in the campground.

SiteB8e
Douglas L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2021

Small and Dusty

Campground was small and dusty, but they had a cool bison range you could drive through and a waterfall right up the street for a small fee of $7.

SiteA30