Easton , MINNESOTA

Most Recent Easton Camping Reviews
Nice and quiet.

The campground is very nice and well kept. Clean thru out the park. Some very nice shaded sites. Not the greatest for big RV's. OK lake access, good for padding and small boats. Overall it was close to home and a nice time to just get away for a weekend.

Awesome campsite

Camped at a backpack site and it was pretty great. 2 mile hike to the site and the site was fantastic. On the water with lots of tree coverage.

Owners are very nice

I stopped by and the owners are very nice. They have wood and ice available this year but typically have a store that sells more. They gave me a brochure and let me take a few photos. I look forward to staying here some time. Boat access is 1 mi on the Minnesota River.

Lame

All RV and ridiculously expensive for tent camping

Awesome campground

New paved roads, boat landing to river and frisbee golf connected. No water hook ups at each site. Has one in central location so luckily I had just enough hose to fill up the camper. Close to state park with trails and bison so had a great weekend!

Awesome Sunset!

Really nice spot almost overlooking the lake (Through the trees), had fire ring, picnic tables and room for quite a lot of tents! For me and my family it was perfect!

Feels like you're in the woods.

This camp ground is surrounded by farm land including our own. The only down side is the lake is shallow so fishing is best early early camping season. The showers are also odd to get dressed since there's no mat so maybe go in with a swim suit. Cell service is sketchy! If you like backpacking in without an incredibly long hike there's two sites that are off the beaten path find them on Google maps, they're on the shore. But the rest are all RV and drive in. Except for holiday weekends you basically have the whole place to yourself, but only expect to get wood on Friday and Saturday! No reservations, grab a spot then go back to the registration box. No grill on the fire ring, and they're huge. Park bench in each site, electric hookups at some sites. Nice variety of easy and primitive for whatever you're looking for.

Cool campsites some better than others fairly wooded spots seem a bit bigger more open for bigger campers. Nice campground overall. Bathrooms were closed when we visited.

Nice quiet park

It’s a nice park but no swimming beach we could find. Sites are nice sized and it’s quiet $6 for firewood. Will come back for a weekend the staff we have seen seem very nice. As of now NO showers.

Beautiful grounds

The grounds are beautiful. We went on a weekday so we were the only ones around. We had site C14. Bathrooms were decent. Playground is kind of small and old. However we had a great time and will probably be back next year when sibley farm is open again. The electric hook ups are really far from the pad so bring an extension. Frisbee golf course within walking distance. Bugs were bad I guess, maybe a tad worse than elsewhere we have camped but not bad enough to keep us from sitting outside in the evening.