Camping in Frey

139 Reviews of 27 Frey, Oklahoma Campgrounds

a
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Great place!

Great place but don’t show up and expect to camp. All camping is by prepaid reservations only by calling city hall 918 623 1050. This is the only way you can camp here per new policy and camping must be prepaid when reservations are made.

S
Reviewed May. 18, 2021

Fun

We stayed the weekend and had a great time, there was plenty of things for the kids to do and enough space at our campsite that we didn’t feel crowded in.

Sitea62
C
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Relaxing lake!

Peaceful and quiet lake. We stayed mid week and our sons had a blast kayaking. The only boat traffic were those fishing, and they didn't seem to mind our sons rowing. Park has lots of places for walking. We stayed in a primitive site near the water. Showers are horribly cold, but available. …

• out on the water
D
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Heyburn lake

The north and south sides of the lake have always been a great place for anything from adventure to relaxation, grilling, boating, water skiing, fishing, swimming, hiking/riding trails and quaint enough for a good book or catching up on some studying...

SiteShepherds point
Reid M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 22, 2021

Excited to camp in oklahoma

I'm interested in wildlife and camping and feel like this state will be great

Sitenone
J
Reviewed Apr. 12, 2021

My happy place

Did a one night camping with the family over Easter weekend. This is one of our favorite camping sites. Super clean (both grounds and bathrooms), great playground for kids, not super crowded.

Greg F.
Reviewed Apr. 10, 2021

Plan you next alignment!

Once you get to the campground, it is peaceful with no traffic noise, light pollution or other distractions. The view of the lake is fantastic and it’s easy to relax here. The space between campsites is significantly less than I would prefer but manageable. The maneuvering space needed to back a…

GThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 24, 2021

Keystone State Park

Only Green Country loop was open when we started out, but others opened once we got there. Nice level sites, concrete pad with full hook up.  Good ATT & Verizon service. Did not try OTA TV. Pretty convient to 44 which made for a great night over. Might return for a lnonger stay.

• Jack the RV
Month of VisitApril
Chris M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 6, 2021

Nice RV Park

Enjoyed the quiet side of the park closest to railroad tracks. Yes, we did have trains at all hours, but living in a community with a similar issue, we had no problem sleeping through it. Bathhouse was clean, but not great. Biggest problem was flies from dumpster and sewage dump. Could not smell…

B
Reviewed Dec. 29, 2020

Beautiful, clean, and friendly

Beautiful park surrounded by magnificent cedar trees and a fishing pond. Showers and laundry are well kept. They have a cute little General Store with vending and items to buy. Owner is so friendly and Helpful.

Michael J.
Reviewed Dec. 25, 2020

Clean and tidy.

Would def stay again if I ever found myself driving around Tulsa during the holiday season.

Stephen R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 23, 2020

Great little spot for the hunters.

I live a short drive away in Tulsa, but when hunting season started, this is where I stayed on the weekends. Lots of WMA land to be explored, the park is nice and quiet with beautiful surroundings and a smaller, peaceful lake to enjoy.

Kelly G.
Reviewed Dec. 16, 2020

Beautiful campsite

I was practically surrounded by water. Deer, beavers, armadillo, birds! There are many different campground areas, I stayed in Pine Grove. Bathrooms were old but not too dirty. They were heated very well. Several dump stations. Friendly staff.

Timothy K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 13, 2020

Fun winter camping

A nice state park with lots of services. A full marina, a little restaurant on the dock. Full hook up camping is available throughout the year. Close to a small town with shopping, fuel, and a couple great restaurants.

MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 23, 2020

Beautiful area

This place was further off the beaten path than expected and was a beautiful location. I camped in late November so water was shut off but electric worked well. Bathrooms were pretty gross and the facilities in general just felt fairly decrepit. All that said, I'm a sucker for waterfront camping…