Eufaula Lake, OKLAHOMA

The #1 Camping App

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent Eufaula Lake Camping Reviews
No Trash cans means more responsibility

….and some people just can't handle it. I want to like this place, but most people seem to be abusing this public area. Found a mound of trash near the exit that I assumed was from a local that made an effort to de-trash since the rest of the area pretty clean. If it weren't for that it would have done better. Plenty of space for tents everywhere, just little to no amenities. The lake was very calm, but difficult to access right in front of camp, I would suggest walking to the boat ramp for that. Nice and close to the Blue Whale of Catoosa and old route 66 which is partly how we ended up here.  I would stay here for more than one night if the need arose.

a time-lapse of us packing up…just because.

Beautiful clean campground

The campground was very beautiful, clean, and for all types of campers. It had nice bathrooms, clean and warm. The area was well taken care of. It was a little pricey, but that's what you're getting at a resort. Overall worth checking out if you're in the area.

Nice park

Beautiful park. Lots of trails in the area, lots that start from this park. Level pads, table and fire pit. Nice view! Clean showers and toilets. Really nice place, we will stay here again!!

Great Camping Area and Large Sites!

This was our first stay in Oklahoma camping. I highly recommend staying at this location or the location across Fort Gibson Like(Johnson Bay). The campsites are very specious and most if not all of them overlook the lake. We stayed here during December and there was only one other camper present. There are vaulted toilets and water around the camping area. You can stay up to 14 days for free at this location. We will return next time we are passing through!

Check out our blog at www.unnamedadventures.com and follow our journey on Facebook and Instagram or on our YouTube Channel at Unnamed Adventures.

Beautiful area

Park is amazing. Bathrooms are clean! Gate keepers are friendly and helpful! Dump station is easy in and out. Boat ramps area gets busy but never too bad. The kids area is clean and decently kept up. Might watch for wasps on some toys, like anywhere else.

Great place to camp and have fun on the water

Great place to camp and have fun on the water. Clean facilities and fun on the water.

Great Camping with the Family

Great camping with family. We enjoyed a nice tent camping trip, really nice camping area and enjoyable getaway. Highly recommend.

Primitive Tent Camping

Primitive Tent Camping with family. It was okay for a one night tent camping experience. I wouldn't recommend staying longer than that in the primitive camping area.

Quiet on Sardis Lake

ABSOLUTELY NO CELL SERVICE OR WIFI, had both ATT and Verizon as well as a we boost,  Bathrooms flush ? did not use, dumpster, some fire pits, beach in another part of park, picnic tables, level sites, grills, no services at this park, it is part of the Potato Hills Park on same lake, but not connected, the other has shower n dump.

Very clean and nice to be on the water, some trees, there was a host, self check in part of ACE Army Corps. Engineers.   Able to use  National Park pass for 50% discount. Golden age or Access veterans, etc.

Noisy but great laundry!

We stayed one night over the Fourth of July. We walked in and they were very accommodating even though they were very busy. There is a large store with wood, ice, etc. The attached restrooms are clean and well maintained. The separate laundry room was great!! I think they had 6 or more washers which is great when you have several loads. And the building had ac which encouraged me to stay with my laundry!! Nice playground and very nice pool.

Cons: Very noisy from highway traffic for tent campers.
Bring bug spray because it was intense!!

Overall, the staff was super nice and it was a convenient stop. Would stay again if I was driving through.