The Dyrt Premium Pro Partner

40% off your first night + 10% off following nights.

About Territory Route 66 RV Park & Campgrounds

Welcome to Territory ROUTE 66 RV Park and Campgrounds… literally ON Route 66, “a piece of history” We’re just starting out on this homeplace, following that ribbon of highway to make your Route 66 experience with us a pleasant one.

Price

13 Sites

Territory Route 66 RV Park & Campgrounds is located in Oklahoma
4 Reviews of Territory Route 66 RV Park & Campgrounds
Great Hosts

This is a small, but comfy RV park with full hookups (30/50amp), bath house and laundry facilities. There is also a common fire pit. The place is located on historic Route 66. Close to the I-40, but far enough away that the passing traffic would bother you. The hosts, Danny and Virgina, are the nicest people you will ever meet. I am a brand new RVer and had problems backing my trailer into one of the slips. Virgjnia was nice enough to back the trailer in for me. I will deffinitely stop by again whenever I am in Hinton/Bridgeport, OK area. Thank you so much for your hospitality.

Highly recommemd this place !

Very peaceful, clean place and super nice owner we met, Denny & Verginia . Definitely come back again.

Hidden Gem on Route 66!

This rv park is the perfect place to stay on Route 66! It’s about 35 minutes from Oklahoma City and there are smaller grocery stores within 10 minutes of the site. The owner was so nice and helpful! Amazing sunsets and very peaceful! We will most definitely stay here again if we are in the area!!

Expand my Territory

Surprise on the Plains!

Coordinates: 35.536867, -98.383387

Approximate address: 14178 Historic Route 66, Hinton OK 73047

Google map:

Name: Territory Route 66 RV Park & Campgrounds

Description: 14144 and 14178 Old 66 Road

Full hookups, easy in and out of park, literally on Route 66 with easy off and on Historic Route 66 and I-40; 20’ x 70’ level slips.

Rural location, peace is a premium for no extra charge!

Greenbelts between each slip, soft lighting throughout park.

Within 5 miles of restaurants, laundromat, groceries, fuel, historic sites, tourist attractions, seasonal splash park and paved walking trail, seasonal pool in nearby recreation area.

Facebook@TerritoryRoute66 RV Park and Campgrounds