Food
Food

Roadrunner RV Park

7 Reviews
Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

About This Campground

Add Campground Info

• Drive In
    Park next to your campsite

Stay Connected

• WiFi
    Available
  • Verizon
    Good
  • AT&T
    Good
  • T-Mobile
    Available

• 5
J
Reviewed Sep. 27, 2021

Roadrunner RV Park

Very nice, quiet rv park. Close to the highway and downtown OKC. Highway noise is buffered by hotels so its not really that bad. Full hookups, free wifi and codes to bathrooms for more security. Lots are not super close, and it feels more private. Our pad was not super level but not a deal breaker.…

• the poison ivy
Month of VisitOctober
Bill B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2021

Big Rig Friendly

We had a quick one night stop with no issues. All concrete and level. Lots of grass for the pups. Sites are a little close for an extended stay. Friendly staff.

B
Reviewed Aug. 22, 2021

Couldn't give less than 1 star....

The campground at first glance is ok.....with this said not being familiar to this area we had no idea of the campground and its location. Lots of Loitering by non campground patrons. I myself was sexually harassed by the security guard whom is employed by RRP. He was extremely inappropriate…

SiteNA

Roadrunner RV Park is located in Oklahoma

Directions

From I-40: We are located about 4 miles south of the junction of I-40 and I-35. Take I-35 south towards Dallas and exit at the 51st Street Exit 123-A. At the top of the ramp (51st St) take a left at the stop sign and go over the interstate, and another left at the 4 way stop. Take the first street (Hattie Ave) on the right. From I-35 headed North: Exit 123-A (51st Street). Proceed on the service road about 500 feet past Frontier State Bank and take a right on the first street (Hattie Ave).

Address

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

Connection Details

We rate connection speeds from campers like you who submit speed tests with Field Reports.

• Good- 10+Mbps

Campers can make calls and send texts & emails, watch an HD movie, play multiplayer games, and more.

• Fair- 3Mbps-10Mbps

Campers can make calls, send texts & emails, video chat, stream video, and play online games.

• Poor- 0Mbps-3Mbps

Campers might be able check email, send texts, and make calls.

• Available-

Campers have been able to connect here but we don’t know the quality of the connection.

• Unknown-

Connectivity is not known for this campground.