Oklahoma City, OKLAHOMA

The #1 Camping App

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent Oklahoma City Camping Reviews
Very scenic, great staff.

The staff that I spoke to was very helpful, and so friendly. She explained everything in the park, beautiful areas, and which sites had FHU. Very clean park, with great trails. Very reasonable pricing as well. Id go again if I had to stop on I40 in OK.

Expand my Territory

Surprise on the Plains!

Coordinates: 35.536867, -98.383387

Approximate address: 14178 Historic Route 66, Hinton OK 73047

Google map:

Name: Territory Route 66 RV Park & Campgrounds

Description: 14144 and 14178 Old 66 Road

Full hookups, easy in and out of park, literally on Route 66 with easy off and on Historic Route 66 and I-40; 20’ x 70’ level slips.

Rural location, peace is a premium for no extra charge!

Greenbelts between each slip, soft lighting throughout park.

Within 5 miles of restaurants, laundromat, groceries, fuel, historic sites, tourist attractions, seasonal splash park and paved walking trail, seasonal pool in nearby recreation area.

Facebook@TerritoryRoute66 RV Park and Campgrounds

Primitive but cheap

the Campground at Lake Stanley Draper is Primitive.  There are no Electric or water at the campground and no dump stations.  They have started to clean the campground up by removing old brush and adding new tent pads, The only restrooms are 2 Porta-Potties at the campground so be prepared for no showers or running water.  Also there are no campfire rings provided and if you want a fire you must bring your own and it must be atleast 4 inches off the ground.  If you visit you must get a permit from the Marina office and call ahead to make sure they are open.  Because this is not on the water of the lake, you will need to drive to fish or boat.  there is alot of road noise so if you are looking for a quite place this may no fit your needs.

Beautiful.

No words do this park area justice. It's a top 5 for me to visit Nation wide, camp and explore.

Close to everything, yet isolated.

This lake and the multiple camping areas around it are really nice. Full rv spots with complete lake view. Tons of shade. The Breeze over the lake has helped me with the humidity of summer. Friendly folks, eager to help. I've stayed there in our tent. Quiet and lots of critters to keep you smiling. I've been visited by lone and small groups of doe, fawns with white freckles. Children play areas with park toys. Day use areas, beach and swimming areas.

Nice area. Clean and friendly.

Many areas to approach lake. Sure there is a beach, multiple boat loading ramps and day use picnic areas close to the water, and in shade but if you need a quiet place to get in the water and relax, or visit quietly with friends but there are many trails that lead to water access. Clean restrooms, organized trash accumulation sites and between the shade, cool water and constant breeze this area in McCloud Okla is my go to weekend lake. (Just out of OKC). No quick runs to stores or cafe's, but there is a small town groceries store, fuel station and even a drive thru window.

Love Gina & Glen!

We stayed for 8 months & it has been our favorite campground to date! It’s quiet, clean, friendly & most importantly safe! Gina & Glen are so sweet- they take very good care of the campground & are constantly doing more to improve it! Propane on site, wifi, dog run, showers/bathrooms, laundry, & storm shelter.

King Snake Tent camping

King Snake on Arcadia Lake is my go-to site for a quick getaway.  If I have a free weekend and the weather is nice I pack my tent and head out.  The park is large and spread out.  A LOT of Rv's and boats in the main parts of the park but I prefer King Snake for the tent camping.  No rv's, limited traffic, and a short walk to a lightly-used bathroom.  The sites are large enough for 2 large tents.  Tables, hooks, and fire pits in each.  Close enough to the city to get anything you may have forgotten to pack. Also, the eastend of the lake is quiet and calm, away from the boats.

Nice

Clean Showers, nice trees, Close to Guthrie.

Nice Park