The best STANDARD (TENT/RV) camping near
Corn , OKLAHOMA

Camping Oklahoma Corn Standard (Tent/RV)

This Black Friday Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Corn Camping Reviews
Awsome place

Great place to stay, lots of hiking, perch fishing for kids,full hookups ups great spots with shade,maybe y’all can find Oklahoma’s rock the rose rock,good luck

Nice place

Good park lots of hiking, boating, wildlife, Nice spots,some have full hookups and some don’t,I’d go back

The NICEST RV Park I've Ever Seen

We visited Wanderlust Crossings RV Park in late October 2020 in the aftermath of a major ice storm that swept across Oklahoma. When we arrived we learned that they had just suffered a power outage from the ice storm and they asked us if we wanted to stay or if we wanted them to cancel our reservation. Just from seeing the cleanliness of the main office / store, it was a no-brainer that we would stay. Honestly, this RV park is the absolute nicest one I've seen, especially considering that there really isn't an attraction or naturally beautiful landscape to make up for shortcomings that you may find elsewhere. This park made me want to be an investor with the owners because they've definitely figured out how to run a tight ship. The sites are huge and well spaced out. The landscaping is freshly maintained. All of the buildings are new and have a modern industrial decor. I wish we had the opportunity to stay longer than two nights. Everything about our experience was pleasant - even in the absence of electricity for much of our stay!

Locals Gem of Oklahoma

Absolutely wonderful camping and hiking!! Lots of camping spots - and most were well distanced for plenty of privacy. Due to COVID all spots require pre-registration online and only self contained vehicles are permitted (all bathrooms are closed). There is no service in the park, but about 2 bars next to the Visitor’s center (which is also closed), so be sure to reserve a spot before you get close to the park. Some sites are dry and some have electric hookups. No water available due to an ongoing E. Coli issue. The camp host was really nice and stopped by both nights we were there. There were lots of hikes and we are looking forward to coming back for an extended stay. For hiking, we loved 40 foot hole (nice waterfall) and Little Baldy for sunset. Wish we had been here a couple weeks earlier because I bet the trees would have been at peak fall foliage color. We saw long horns and bison several times, but unfortunately didn’t see any prairie dogs. We heard this park is mostly used by locals (~80 miles from Oklahoma City), and not many long distance travelers hear about it. Also heard there are great mountain biking trails.

Oasis in the Plains

Roman Nose is a popular State Park with many activities to keep you entertained & beautiful scenery. We stayed at RV Site #39 at Two Lakes & enjoyed our stay. It was a clean site with full hookups, picnic table, fire pit and spaced well from the other sites. Traffic was heavy because of the nearby General Store, fishing dock and one trail head to Inspiration Point. If we returned, would stay at #40, but #37, 38 & #39 are good sites.

Cedar Cove had water & electric and seemed to be the sites with least traffic & felt a bit more peaceful.

Canyon Vista is very crowded, open & only for those that enjoy knowing their neighbors well. When we walked by, it felt like a huge party, everyone seemed happy & enjoying their time.

Bitter Creek RV Area & Bitter Creek Tent Area are separated from the hustle & bustle, however the RV area is very open & very visible from the main road. It is good for very big RVs.

The Spring Loop Trail with the Spring Pavilion & the old OCC Pool is a must & so is the Inspiration Point Trail. Inspiration Point Trail is a moderate trail with some steep grades.

Great RV Park!

Wonderful spaces with lots of room. Great walk around the lake. The little store offers a variety of things that you may need. Clean laundry room with easy access from all the sites.Dinner option was wonderful and we enjoyed it both nights we were here. Wish they had campgrounds like this through our whole trip!

Quiet, quiet!!

6 miles South of I-40 and just at the edge of Hinton, OK is a small canyon with red and ochre colored walls. Stayed here on a week day so just a few campers here. Well spaced parking pads, 30 amp, water, cooking grill, large fire ring and picnic table for $30. Shower and restroom building adequately clean, but could use a new coat of white paint. Staff were very helpful on phone and in person. It appears to be a well run place. Worth the 6 mile drive from i-40 and a respite from wall to wall sites at some RV parks.

Quiet respite!

Ducking off i-40 to the North, Foss State Park was a great place to stay the night. Larger town of Clinton, just SE of the park.
Concrete pads, water, 50 amp, picnic table and a great (grate) fireplace. Small trees shade the pads. Dark night sky, except for small city lights to the North. The communication from the Park station was pleasant and responsive to inquiry. A little windy, but typical for OK. Worth the short drive from i-40.

Oasis!

We were shocked by how beautiful this campsite was. It is a hidden valley oasis with grassy campsites and nestled in between trees and surrounded by red rock walls! Campsite owner was super nice and helpful. 15 bucks for a tent site and you get to pick it first come first serve. Super close/easy access to the I-40!

Spectacular place to visit

Doris campgrounds are only open for RV campers due to covid so I couldn’t stay. Mount Scott had some pretty awesome views and I hiked the trail across the road from it by the bathrooms. There is a gate and a path beside it made from vehicle wheels. You can hike pretty far. There are several spots where you cross a creek which was good for my dogs or I think they would have died by the way they were panting lol. It was 91 degrees when I hiked it. Take 2 water bottles for yourself if it’s hot out! The trail ends at a beautiful lake with the mountain in the distance. I walked down to the lake so the dogs could cool off and drink for a while. Def loved taking it all in. There’s cattle but they didn’t mind us one bit.

I did see camping in town right before the blue water towers, along the river/creek there are tent camping spots and a lot of people were fishing. It’s just over the bridge and you can miss it. It’s not on the app so thought I would mention it in my review and added some pics of that area!