Blair , OKLAHOMA

Cyber Monday Gift Extended Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Blair Camping Reviews
Nice place

Good park lots of hiking, boating, wildlife, Nice spots,some have full hookups and some don’t,I’d go back

Locals Gem of Oklahoma

Absolutely wonderful camping and hiking!! Lots of camping spots - and most were well distanced for plenty of privacy. Due to COVID all spots require pre-registration online and only self contained vehicles are permitted (all bathrooms are closed). There is no service in the park, but about 2 bars next to the Visitor’s center (which is also closed), so be sure to reserve a spot before you get close to the park. Some sites are dry and some have electric hookups. No water available due to an ongoing E. Coli issue. The camp host was really nice and stopped by both nights we were there. There were lots of hikes and we are looking forward to coming back for an extended stay. For hiking, we loved 40 foot hole (nice waterfall) and Little Baldy for sunset. Wish we had been here a couple weeks earlier because I bet the trees would have been at peak fall foliage color. We saw long horns and bison several times, but unfortunately didn’t see any prairie dogs. We heard this park is mostly used by locals (~80 miles from Oklahoma City), and not many long distance travelers hear about it. Also heard there are great mountain biking trails.

Great RV Park!

Wonderful spaces with lots of room. Great walk around the lake. The little store offers a variety of things that you may need. Clean laundry room with easy access from all the sites.Dinner option was wonderful and we enjoyed it both nights we were here. Wish they had campgrounds like this through our whole trip!

Quick Stop

We only stopped here for a quick stay so I can’t give a complete review of the facilities but they had pull through sites that were level and clean. The train is close so you will hear it at night but it didn’t bother us. The customer service was great! Great quick stop on our way back to N.M.

If your passing through or staying a couple days!

I was passing through town on my way to Fort Worth Texas and wasn’t disappointed!

Awesome hosts! Clean park! Definitely come again.

Spectacular place to visit

Doris campgrounds are only open for RV campers due to covid so I couldn’t stay. Mount Scott had some pretty awesome views and I hiked the trail across the road from it by the bathrooms. There is a gate and a path beside it made from vehicle wheels. You can hike pretty far. There are several spots where you cross a creek which was good for my dogs or I think they would have died by the way they were panting lol. It was 91 degrees when I hiked it. Take 2 water bottles for yourself if it’s hot out! The trail ends at a beautiful lake with the mountain in the distance. I walked down to the lake so the dogs could cool off and drink for a while. Def loved taking it all in. There’s cattle but they didn’t mind us one bit.

I did see camping in town right before the blue water towers, along the river/creek there are tent camping spots and a lot of people were fishing. It’s just over the bridge and you can miss it. It’s not on the app so thought I would mention it in my review and added some pics of that area!

Awesome area

A great view and plenty of room for outdoor games. The bathrooms are located by the entrance gate. We didn’t check them out because we were so far from them. Several sites have water and power at the pavilion, but many you will need about 60’ of water hose. All rv sites are 50 amp, so bring an adapter for your 30amp rig. No playground for kids, but load up and go down to the rec area for picnicking, swimming and playground. Bring a light bulb if you would like to light up your porch pavilion.

Incredible Hosts & Campground !

This was an awesome stay. The hosts were above and beyond outstanding. The campground is very well kept, immaculate. They have a nature trail that is well maintained and my daughter loved it. They also make outstanding food and bring it to your site. What more could you ask for!

Lots to do!

This city park has a lot of things to do! Mini golf, regular golf, playgrounds, pool (not open right now), ball fields, basketball, tennis and lots of walking trails. RV park had one other RV when we arrived a couple more later on but still pretty empty. Gravel spots are there for pull throughs,well maintained grassy area for smaller rigs.

Picnic tables and electric hook up at all sites and water available in multiple spots and for $12 (!!!!) a night a great deal! Cicadas are making their presence quite known from the trees in the campground. ADA sites, dumpsters and bathrooms available as well.

Very nice place to stay the night, close to Interstate 40. I will come here again if in the area. Great AT&T and Verizon signal.

Ok so just checked out the bathroom/showers 🤮!!!

2nd review