Camping in Tupelo

Tupelo, Texas

Recent Yurts Reviews Near Tupelo, Texas

31 Reviews of 9 Tupelo, Texas Campgrounds

Reviewed Sep. 8, 2021

Lots of trees and shade!

This is a city park in Grand Prairie, TX and reminds me of many state parks I’ve been to with larger trees and plenty of shade. The swimming and playground were nice and the camp store was well stocked.

Month of VisitOctober
D
Reviewed Jun. 29, 2021

Peace and quiet

Friendly staff at check-in. We stayed in campsite 29 which is kind of elevated a bit and we had a great view of the lake. Even tho it rained quite a bit we still enjoyed ourselves. Local sheriff’s dept and park ranger made several trips through the park which made it feel secure. Bathroom…

j
Reviewed Jun. 17, 2021

Beautiful place

Pulled into this campground and almost left as office was closed….then the manager drove up! She gave us a great deal we couldn’t pass up! Beautiful campground with nice scenery!

SiteT02
Lauren Z.
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Safe

Gated. Level pads. Quiet. Dog park. Play ground. Wifi. Cable. Lake.

BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 6, 2021

Had site ? Saw handicap, No site

The first time in my life experienced a site being available, then the site was no longer available oddly after the front desk party so my handicap.

First time I ever experienced this it was very surreal.

Sitesite bizarrely went away
Month of VisitJanuary
Rebecca H.
Reviewed May. 2, 2021

Well Kept Grounds with Lots to Do

We stayed one night in our RV in this spacious RV resort. My kids had fun fishing and playing on the playground and LOVED that we could rent a golf cart. The pad for the RV was level, with a nice amount of space between sites. Good value for the cost.

Cactus A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2021

Great place !!

Me and my wife loved this place. Great bike trails . Friendly staff and lovely sites, each pretty secluded from eachother. Also they have electric and water hookups. Dont know why it says no electric on this site . Would rate it a 5 star if it had full hookups but we had to use the dump station.…

Sonya H.
Reviewed Apr. 4, 2021

Amazing!

Beautiful, clean, nice spots, great staff

Dani K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 4, 2021

Grassy, open, kinda noisy

Very pretty lake views and tons of grass. My dog loved going for runs through the grass (while on her leash).

They had some showers and toilets working again when I went. Hot water was very nice! Not the cleanest bathrooms but not the worst either.

Sites had electricity, water, and covered picnic…

Reviewed Feb. 13, 2021

Excellent Place to Camp

Beautiful, well maintained area.  Beach, campgrounds, boat ramp, trails, paddling, fishing (with TX license), watercraft rentals and playground. Camping $25-40.

SiteHog Wallow 321
Month of VisitApril
Reviewed Dec. 29, 2020

Great spot right on the water

We stayed for a night in site 40 on our way south. The site was large and right by the water. The bathroom in that little loop had been destroyed by vandals, but there was a really nice one the next loop over. Will definitely stay here again if we’re in the area.

Jerod S.
Reviewed Dec. 22, 2020

Very Quite Weekend

Nothing to complain about. There was only 1 other camper within eye sight. Pretty site with water front views.

Rachel J.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 3, 2020

No tents on weekends

My husband and I went to this site to scope it out for a weekend family camping trip. We drove all over the park and could not find a designated area for tents. We finally stopped at the restaurant/convenient store/bait shop and asked where are the tent sites. He asked when we wanted to stay and we…

Reviewed Oct. 25, 2020

Fun place to stay

Nice big camping spaces !!! Lake for catch and release . Good restaurant with nightly specials . Att cell service poor and we couldn’t get our Wi-Fi to work . Great for 1 night stop over. Office gave us bag full of home grown vegetables. Nice place to stay !!!

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 19, 2020

Nice place and people.

Pros- Every thing great, clean restrooms. This is my second visit and I will return. Great little street taco stand in walking distance great breakfast tacos. Cons- check in staff was not wearing mask. Some of the gravel and black top roads need resurfacing.