Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 60 ft.
McKinney Falls is located in Texas
56 Reviews of McKinney Falls
My favorite park in Texas

This campground is a must see if you live in Texas. In addition to the awesome camp sites, there are two swimming areas that are to die for. Highly recommend!!!

Words Cant Describe

The hiking trails with history is the best. Enjoy a nice cool down with a swim.

What a beautiful Oasis-Water Fall

I loved this park. I want to go back, because it’s been a few years. The falls and swimming hole were amazing. The only thing is it was very hot, and I fell off the falls at one point. I was ok, but had a slight concussion. I was trying to climb it, and lost my footing. If you haven’t gone you need to!

Beautiful Park!

This is one of my top 3 campgrounds in Texas. Most of the spaces are secluded and there are lots of trees and shade. The two swimming areas are amazing and the highlight of the park. I only wish they allowed my dog to swim!

Beautiful park close to Austin

Tent camped 21JUL 1 night.

Super clean park, good trails and great water features. The whole thing is kind of built around a couple swimming holes, which are the main attractions, and pretty amazing.

Sites were big and well treed. Super secluded and plenty of shade to be had.

Trails aren’t close to the sites, so you’ve got to drive once you are setup, which might not be an issue for most, but I like to dig in then hit the trails.

This was one night camp 6/10 for me in my campmaster project and it was fantastic.

Hot but no rain.

Great State Park with Awesome Location to Austin

This is such a wonderful state park! Great hiking trails, two swimming holes, well spaced out camping sites with electricity and water. We stayed here because it was close to the airport and had a flight to catch. It was only a 9 min drive. It's about 20 minutes from downtown Austin but still offers a peaceful nature retreat and a wonderful spot to cool down in hot Texas summers.

Close to Austin

This park is close to Austin and is a great place to get away. Campgrounds were clean - you can use tents or hook up a trailer here. There are restrooms and hot showers, but I haven't used them so I am not sure if they're any good, but they're available. The park closes at 10pm but if you're camping overnight, you'll get a gate code so you can leave and return anytime. The falls were beautiful. Definitely will be coming back here!

Just miles from the airport and close to downtown

Set alongside onion creek in East Austin, this park has a beautiful hiking and camping spots- and it doesn’t stop there. Camp at one of the 80 some campsites and fish an afternoon away.

Cute, fun little park

Sites were plenty big with electric and running water. The great part is the swimming. The water was warm, and it was perfect for new swimmers with floaties and advanced swimmers. There's a place where you can jump off the rocks into the water.

Beautiful spot right by the river

Beautiful spot for hiking and overnight camping. Set by the river there are bathrooms as well as parking spots available. Very nice get away from the city scene