Caddo National Grassland, TEXAS

The #1 Camping App

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent Caddo National Grassland Camping Reviews
Words can’t describe “Beautiful”

Absolutely our favorite park. The staff was so helpful. Made for a great first time camping. Sparked a new love of camping and adventure. Awoke a greater love of the outdoors.

Well maintained, Quiet, Friendly campground

Nothing negative to say about our stay here!

Ken, the owner, is very friendly and helpful and introduced himself on our first day here. Our pull through spot on gravel was level and clean. The grounds are very well kept and decorated with Texas charm. The office is well lit with bistro lights after dark, for late arrivals.

Spotless communal areas include the bathrooms, kitchen, and wash house. A small swimming pool looks to be fun in the warmer months.

The town of Denton is nearby with plenty of grocery options, shopping, and cute restaurants. Don’t miss Thai Square if you love Thai food.

Overall, a very affordable campground with exceptional service and cleanliness. Cute alpacas and friendly watch dogs are an added bonus!

Classic Old State Park

Beautiful old Texas State Park with all the hookups and things you need for a nice time. Level sites all with great water views close to everything. Very nice and helpful staff.

Great location and value for the $$$

This campground is nestled in the middle of a neighborhood on Lake Dallas. There are about 15 RV sites(30/50 amp), 15 primitive sites with showers and restrooms. This campground is well patrolled and maintained. There is a couple mile walking trail at starting at the campground that is paved. The campsites are pretty well spread out and many of them have awesome views of the lake. We would stay here again!

Check out our blog at www.unnamedadventures.com and follow our journey on Facebook and Instagram or on our YouTube Channel at Unnamed Adventures.

Great little park

Good people, good rates, good park. Gravel sites. Good laundry and showers. North of Denton, convenient to UNT. Eat at Babes in Sanger.

Nice little park near Frisco

A little pricey $42-$50. No laundry and the showers are like old high school showers. Nice grounds and it's right on Lake Lewisville. Staff is friendly. Online won't let you reserve next day. Call for availability.

Nice City RV Park

Spent an afternoon and evening here and met a friend whom lives locally. Lots of shade trees, level sites many right on the water. I found the water pressure too strong for my class b as the pressure caused a link under my sink. Convinced me to purchase my own water pressure resistor gauge.

Nice Tent Camping with amazing view

Was able to spend a night at Buzzards Roost campground while visiting Lake Murray State park.  Our tent site was at the point and provided us with great views of the marina, and Tucker Tower.  There is plenty of parking and the tent pads were nice and level with plenty of space for larger tents.  Each fire pit had it own grate that provides a cooking surface over the fire; however, must were damaged but still usable.  Bath house is a little older but the amenities were nice.  There are 4 showers that are available with great pressure and temps.  All but a few campsites were on the water so it makes it easy to put in a small water craft or even pull a larger boat up to your site.

Great fishing!

Great area for fishing, water sports and camping. We had fun on Lake Texoma and will be returning. This is a small, well kept campground and I recommend

Poor Customer Service - Refuse to Refund Fee

We had a reservation for two camp sites for Oct 25th and 26th. It stormed heavily on Friday, October 25th. Arguably, it was even a safety hazard to go. As such, we did not go and was still charged the camp site fees. When I spoke with the Texas Parks and Recreations central reservations, they could not help and advised me to contact Eisenshower and informed me the park has discretion to refund the fees. When I called and spoke with"Rhonda," she informed me that she could not refund the money despite the rain and told me the park's policy prevents her from doing so. I question whether such a policy exist since central reservations specifically said the parks have discretion. This is the poor customer service. I didn't know state funded parks were under such pressure to squeeze money out of people and make margins since it is tax funded by individuals like me. Amazing how poor customer service governmental entities provide. Governmental workers will be just that…government workers. Sad.