The best TENT SITES camping near
Ti , OKLAHOMA

Most Recent Ti Camping Reviews
Small but pretty state park

We tent camped here in April. We got here in the dark and it was hard to find a a spot but when we woke up the next morning we had a great view of the lake. The bathroom near the office was newer and had showers that you need quarters to use. Also had an old school playground but the kids had fun. We took a hike around part of the lake but the trail was pretty much unmarked.

Arrowhead State Park

Tent camped at Lakeview site #254. The sites aren’t well marked but they’re right near the water. There’s a good playground and the bathrooms were decent. There’s a marina restaurant nearby and plenty of hiking.

Very nice camp area @ Buster Campground

We stayed a couple of nights in our travel trailer at a spot in the Bust Campground. The campground we stayed in was very nice with easy access to the water. I could also tell that some camping spots were upgraded for ADA compliance, which looked spacious and neat. The lake is pretty small but there is nice for fishers and there is a swim area in walking distance from the campground. The restrooms and showers were also in walking distance. However, there was some trash and old tires by the lake behind our camp spot.

Nice park

We stayed in G4 in a 42 ft fifth wheel. Sat worked great as there are no trees blocking Dish. T Mobile was 5 bars 4g lte. Sites have 30 amp, picnic table, fish cleaning table and water. Make sure you come with lots of water hose, i needed about 60 feet. Our site backs in sideways and offers a fantastic view from the inside. There is a dump station on the way out that is too tight for my rig. I will dump my gray/black somewhere else. The are a few full hookups with 30/50 amps in H section at the top of the hill. There are some 50 amp on the lake in section H but they do not have sewer. All sites are by reservation only at this time. The sites are mostly level but vary greatly once away fron the pad, it is a lake so expect some hills.

Clean and nice.

It’s a great spot on the Lake.

Definitely coming back, great park!

Wonderful park, wish we had more time here. Called day of and staff were very helpful to locate an available spot. Beautiful area and camp sites! Am definitely coming back.

Great place to treat right

Great spot. As most have said the main site that this link takes you to is up hill some ways from a creek that runs quite a way through the area snaking around and getting to various fill levels depending on recent weather. It also has great spots to see while hiking around. I've been here twice and loved both times. This second time I discovered there are it seems at least 2-3 more, seemingly established, campsites here. The ones that are not given here are along the same main road but along a separate turn off (IT IS NOT MARKED PRIVATE though there is private property marked in the area) that looks more suited for 4 wheel drive or at least something sitting higher than my small car. The furthest of these is essentially on the other side of the creek down from the main site. I can't speak to how nice they are to stay at but I imagine they are nice enough given how nice the main one is. I did walk through 2 and they didn't look bad as I walked through (the 3rd was occupied so I didn't get a look there just saw a person caming). All and all this place is great and I highly recommend. Just please don't take rocks and set up your own fire ring. The main has 2 already and the others all seem to have one. PLEASE PRACTICE LNT!!!

very clean and quiet camp ground besides Hugo Lake

clean quiet campground beside Hugo lake stayed in C07 for two weeks concrete pads covered table, grill and fire pit. with access to a shower house with clean individual shower toilet combos

Nice, clean little camp

The people who take care of this camp do a great job. Everything is tidy and well kept.

Spaces aren’t too tight together, but not much privacy either - except for us because we were the only ones there!

The Ouachita Trailhead starts here and two of the primitive camps (1 and 2) are right at the trailhead.

There was at least one other trail leading away from camp.

Camp store is closed during the week - at least during the time of year of our visit.

The town of Talihina is about 6 miles from camp. I didn’t see a grocery store, but it had a couple of well stocked convenience stores. It also has a few cafes. The food at Pam’s Cafe was good. There was also a nice looking coffee shop, but we didn’t try it.

The Talimena Drive starts very close by, so this would be a good base camp for cruising that scenic drive. I’d love to come back in the fall, but the views are incredible anytime. Pictures don’t do it justice.

Many sites back up right to the adjacent highway. A little hill and some trees block the view, but the road noise is loud. And several trucks in the middle of the night were heavy on their jake brakes.

Our site had a nice gazebo over the table. My son enjoyed the playground, though it is really sized for kids 6 and under.

Absolutely wouldn’t mind camping here again.

2nd Visit - will again given the chance

Our first visit was in November and the fall color was stunning.

Early March for this visit and definitely winter scapes…but still beautiful.

Trout fishing just steps away from camp and we had the whole campground to ourselves for the night.

The afternoon hours did have some rambunctious local teens, but they kept to themselves. Can’t blame them - I’d have hung out here in my teens too if I lived close.

Just up the road on the main lake they are building a new restaurant overlooking the lake. They are getting a new office and other upgrades too.

Kayak rentals and horse rides nearby. Plus lots of hiking.