The best STANDARD (TENT/RV) camping near
Oakland , OKLAHOMA

Camping Oklahoma Oakland Standard (Tent/RV)

Cyber Monday Gift Extended Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Oakland Camping Reviews
Absolutely love this place

We love this place, they let us stay near two months when Covid hit cause we had no where else we could go… the spots are not far from the water and fishing areas but the fishing is good here. Spots are big with lots of trees. One of top TT locations.

Very nice park

Beautiful clean park with great facilities and amenities. Large concrete pads and shuttle to the casino. Perfect place to stop for a night or a week.

We had the best camping trip ever

There was so much to do in this area of the state. We visited Ardmore for a day. Wandered around town and the shops. Another day we visited the tower and enjoyed the clear water on a jet ski and Kayaks. Lots to see and do here. The only thing that happened that kept this from being the best trip ever was that our travel trailer had a blow out on the way home.

First camping trip

This was prefect for what we needed. This was our first camping trip with our new gear so we just needed a site with bathrooms. Stayed in site 26 Juniper cove which is right next to the bathrooms. Next time would pick a spot on the water but was good for the night.

Very friendly and beautiful park

Very friendly and a beautiful park

Great place

Had a great time here with my son. Place was a bit flooded and off season, but we had a blast adventuring on the trails and in the water. Great time!

Kinda Shady Looking!

I did not spend the night. I was really excited about the apearence of this little COE campground but after about an hour I really did not feel very safe. As this park is not gated there is a no stop flow of cars crusing by checking out your setup, that really ubn nerved me, then I found out someone was killed at this location in 2019 and I decided to move on down the road.

Several Lakefront Sites

We've camped here several times. Sites are mostly level and several are lakefront. Trees for hammocks. No trails but you can venture off in the woods if adventurous.

Annual Trip

We come here every February for a guys' trip. We camp and fish. Scotty's is a great place to stop in and get local fishing advice as well as a tasty breakfast/lunch. Campsites are far enough apart to feel secluded.

Beautiful lake, OK campground

We found Lake Ray Roberts as a nice swimming spot near Dallas to go cool down during the hot Texas summers and we LOVE it to go grill and hang out as a day long activity. So when my husband and I decide to start camping 🏕 we chose this park as our first trial, and we found it a bit inconvenient for Car camping since the spots are walk up and you gotta leave your car behind in a parking lot. Also, is very primitive style, so clean bathrooms and close-by water is not really part of the package. We loved the view from our spot and if you are up for a primitive experience within a park, then this is great. Just not for us and the type of camping we wanna do 😊