Camping in Midway

50 Reviews of 8 Midway, Arkansas Campgrounds

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

A+ for solo campers

This was a last minute Memorial Day weekend trip, I was able to book the last campsite in the park and the lady I spoke to was so helpful!

Very safe and clean environment.

S
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Great

We love the Dam Area camp grounds. We have tent and RV camped here and will continue to come back.

Site6, 8,10
Will B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Quit campground

We booked this campground last minute on a trip and being the last stop it was great to have a quite area. We were in site 12 which was a group site but it was all the had. We were tent camping and had plenty of flat area for our tent and we were far enough away from neighbors that it was quite.…

Lacy M.
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Nice place

This place was nice. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. The sites were well maintained and spaced nicely.

Dani M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 20, 2021

Gorgeous and Quiet

It was well-kempt and lovely. Very quiet and the facilities were in great shape. Lots of variety in sites including lots of nice places for tents.

The RV sites were a bit cramped due to the trees being very close to the pad. I couldn't put out my awning at the site i ended up in. The trees in the…

Susan W.
Reviewed Apr. 29, 2021

Beware of this park! Stay away!

This is the worst park ever. It has brown water, and nasty bathrooms. Beware drug addicts in the park! Poor management! Stay far away from this park!

Crystal C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2021

Great Lake Activites

When visiting Arkansas you quickly can get a sense of just what makes the Natural State so spectacular.    But with over 50 state parks each one is very distinct.   Daisy State Park is one which has a large focus on the lake activities.

But while the lake might be a large part the camping…

David G.
Reviewed Apr. 27, 2021

Absolutely Gorgeous Camping

We stayed here one night (I wish I had booked more) after digging for diamonds all day (30 min drive to CoD).

We stayed in 24 - it’s a perfect site for seclusion and access to the lake.

• View of the sunset at the campsite
  • View from the parking pad.
Michael K.
Reviewed Apr. 19, 2021

Spring Break at Degray Lake State Park

Had a great stay!  the camping area we were in (De Roche Ridge) was fully redone a few years ago.  Great views as all sites were on the water.  We had our bikes and it was a short ride to the main part of the park.

P
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2021

Our first resort park 😍

From our stay in Mar 15 2021. Lots of activities here, we stayed at the De Roche Ridge campsite area, love the view of the lake no matter which site you stay and enjoyed beautiful sunsets from ours. Full hookups, level pads, clean and well maintained picnic benches, fire pits and grills.

Enjoyed…

Kendra W.
Reviewed Mar. 29, 2021

#momandsons #campingtrip

My 3&5 yr old and myself really enjoyed degrey lake resort. There’s lots to do to keep my kiddos entertained. The beach is nice and lots of little play grounds. We went to the restaurant and they were super kid friendly. Really clean bath houses and camp sites. The staff was helpful as well and…

Steve S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 28, 2021

Great

Great park nice swimming lake and great for skiing and tubing nice sites and a really fun park

D
Reviewed Oct. 23, 2020

Very clean resort

Even though this is a state park, it is a “resort” state park. Extremely built up and very clean park. One of our favorite parks in the Ouachita area and keep coming back!

J
Reviewed Sep. 20, 2020

My new favorite!

We will definitely be back. The park was sparkling clean and beautiful. We lucked into a water view site with a little trail going down to the lake. The site was spacious with plenty of room to spread out. Our spot wasn’t level, but it wasn’t too hard to fix. We saw deer in our campsite both…

Charles (.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 8, 2020

A Gorgeous Nature Retreat!

Beautiful and Peaceful place on Degray Lake with mountains as a back drop. Lots of wildlife and very peaceful; the Bald Eagles are an extra treat.