About White Oak Lake State Park
White Oak Lake State Park is located in Arkansas
4 Reviews of White Oak Lake State Park
A hidden gem. It feels like only the locals know about this park.

We like this because it’s close enough for a weekend get away with our 5th wheel. There is water hookup and electricity, boats and canoes to rent, a playground and planned activities on most weekends. There are sites NEAR the lake. One of our favorite spots is about 30’ from the water. Fishing from the bank is close by and a boat ramp is close too. There have been trophies taken from this lake.

Lovely park; I skipped the best part!

We had a great weekend at White Oak Lake, enjoying having the tents-only loop to ourselves, fishing (some basic tackle is available in the Visitor Center), meeting friendly people on the playground, being around lake scenery and wildlife. However, due to rain and our travel schedule we left without going to the nearby Little Grand Canyon, and I kick myself for it every time I think of it. Google Arkansas Little Grand Canyon at White Oak Lake to see this amazing rock formation. I would love to go back.

Lake view site!!

This was a little park but still worth the drive. It has really nice bathrooms towards the front. Like the best I have ever seen before!! The camp site we chose was right on the lake and it had a dock as well for fishing. The trails we're cool too nicely wooded. If you go on the longer trail check in at the front first before and after you get back. That way they know you made it safely back. What I did not realize was that there is a gun range close by… That did freak my dogs out a bit. So I would go back but maybe chose a different site. Oh and it is good bass fishing. One of our friends caught about 8 decent sized ones.

Very nice camp ground.

We stayed at this camp ground for the week of the Fourth of July this year(2018). This is our second stay at this camp ground. The lake is mostly a fishing lake. But we did see some people in kayaks and they do have some paddle boats to rent. There is water at each site but no sewer hook ups. There are a few sites right on the water. The camp ground is well maintained, clean and quite. There are two walking trails and a playground. There is also a nice screened pavilion that you can rent for reunions. Over all a very nice small camp ground.