Siloam Springs, ARKANSAS

Camping Arkansas Siloam Springs

Most Recent Siloam Springs Camping Reviews
Bad roads, close to city

Very sweet owner who is a one man show. There are pull through sites and full hookups. $38 a night for that. There’s a big field in the back where people were playing with their dogs and there are gazebo picnic areas. It’s only a few minutes from the city. The roads within the park are pretty rough, I was cringing while trying to find my spot. There’s some kind of factory in the back that could be annoying for the closer sites, but I couldn’t hear it from site 26 which was the last site on the middle row. Overall a good experience.

Great location for float trip

Have camped here several times over the years and we have a large party that camps and floats together every year. This place is definitely a party camp. There is a general store on site that also sells food and ice cream. They definitely have you packed in there on the weekend and there are small cabins to rent if you are not a camper but want to float.

Great location for swimming in the river

Camped here last weekend with RV site. Sites are large and widely spaced. Gravel pad and pretty level. There is a camp store and a small shack that sells shaved ice. Gas station and country grocery store next door. Well patrolled and owner on site. There are small cabins to rent and several tent sites.

Good option

Reserved spots here solely because of availability for Memorial Day weekend. Basically every spot has water hookup EXCEPT the spots in the loop we were in (which is fine, we were aware before we arrived). Be prepared with as many leveling blocks as you can bring if you have a trailer. All spots seemed to have unlevel pads. We are planning to return but definitely not in the same spots we had.

Great Fishing

All the campsites are fairly level and the entire park is nicely maintained. There is not water hookup at each site, but fresh water fill stations are easily accessible throughout the park. Great layout for family walks or kids to ride their bikes throughout. The bathhouses are nice and taken care of. The river is stocked with trout daily. There a few hiking trails.

Amazing park

I have tent camped, stayed in a cabin and used the “camper cabins” at this park. The tent sites are great and conveniently located next to a bathhouse. The camper cabins were awesome and also right next to an immaculate bathhouse. The cabins are older, but rustic and perfect. There is a pool. There are hiking trails of all difficulty levels and many points of interest. This is easily my favorite campground! Absolutely gorgeous!

Scenic Trail

I have only tent camped here, so can’t describe the RV sites. Tent campground was nice and close to a bathhouse. There is no pool or swimming in the falls. The trail to the waterfall is cute and the waterfall is pretty!

I have only stayed at this campground one time, but was very impressed! The whole park was beautifully maintained. All the sites seemed level and were not extremely close to one another. You are not allowed to swim in the lake, but there is a pool.

Reliable

My family has had a membership to this resort since about 1996. As leadership changes the quality fluctuates, but it has always been a reliable campground. The indoor and outdoor pools are always fun. Was not very excited about my latest interaction with the office staff, but oh well. The spots are all pretty level and decently maintained.

Good Option