Springdale, ARKANSAS

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent Springdale Camping Reviews
Beautiful Place

Went tent camping with the family (6 of us ages 1-33) during the offseason. Just a beautiful place. Kids had a blast.

Gem

Tucked in back off the main road, not a large campground but very scenic, right off the water, very relaxing, very close to Eureka Springs

$8 a night w/ America the beautiful

Came in Jan and had the place to ourselves. Good price on a spacious setup. Only 50amp, no water. Kids wandered the shoreline and played. Beats the hell out of staying in an RV park. Would be especially cool if I had a boat. Kids Fished from the shore, didn’t catch anything it had fun.

Beautiful park with lots to do

Lake Ft. Smith State Park is a beautiful park in the Boston Mountains. We drove over from Memphis to meet my brother’s family (who lives in Tulsa). We stayed in campsite 9 which was a pull through site and had stunning views of the lake. My brother stayed in site 8. Sites 1-20 have full hook-ups with sewer. The bathhouse was clean and fully functioning.

Pros: Many activities at the Visitor Center for children. Ozark Highland Trail is directly behind the campsites on the lake side. Recreational area with a playground that is updated. Sites have gravel which limits how much dirt/mud you have to deal with.

Cons: Many of the campsites are on a grade. They all have multiple levels with stairs and have no railings. We had 5 children <6 years of age and the sites were somewhat perilous. If you are a parent with small kids, sites 17-20 and sites 2-3 are better. The other sites are excellent, but not necessarily best for small kids. Last, the playground requires that you drive to it which is inconvenient.

Overall: Great family park with updated amenities. We’d like to give it a try in the spring/summer when the pool and splash pad are open! If you’ve got small kids, Petit Jean State Park would be my suggestion in this area of Arkansas.

Great camping.

It’s really fun with a lot of hiking trails and caves not a lot of overlanding trails that I’ve found yet.

Beautiful Getaway

Camp spots are nicely spaced out. Water available. No electric. Had cell service for the most part. Bathrooms well kept. Pretty secluded area. Note: there are snakes and ticks. A lot of ticks. Take a flashlight with you in the dark and be cautious. I encountered a copperhead on my night time bathroom run. Mulberry is one of my favorite rivers I have kayaked and this campsite offers a great take out spot. Decently priced and easy to get to.

Perfect for a weekend getaway

Natural falls has been our weekend getaway spot for a few years now. It's normally pretty quiet, the hiking trails down to the falls are fun and challenging. They have added yurts which are pretty cool.

Tent camping is normally what we do and it's a great setup for that. The camping areas are spacious and flat for good easy tent setup. Water is centrally located in the middle of the campgrounds.

The restroom and shower areas have never been dirty and are always in clean working order. There is disc golf, a park, and playground equipment for your kids.

Definitely worth the visit.

Perfect for a weekend getaway

Definitely worth the visit.

Beautiful ranch

Gracious hosts and beautiful land to destress and leave your devices unplugged.

NWA Visit

We like the location of this site. Easy to access and nestled in a valley of beautiful trees. It’s also close to hiking and biking trails. Make sure you get the access code to the bathrooms before your stay. The code was not included in our email confirming the rearrange. Showers are great.