Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 50 ft.
Blowing Springs RV Park & Campsites is located in Arkansas
11 Reviews of Blowing Springs RV Park & Campsites
Great location for cyclists

My wife and I love cycling on the trails in and around Bentonville. Blowing Springs RV park in Bell Vista is at the North end of the 44 mile paved trail that passes by Crystal Bridges, down town Bentonville and beyond. The RV park is also the trailhead to several miles of mountain bike dirt trails. All these trails are good hiking trails also. The RV sites are level but not much space between them. I would recommend sites 4, 6 or 38 when summer camping. These sites have more shade. The sites are back in sites with full hookups. They offer a Good Sam discount and the campground is usually full especially on weekends.

Ozark Gem

I’ll start my review by saying I’ve never pitched my tent in this park but have visited many times. They added tent sites in 2019- they appear to be primitive and include a fire ring. The nice thing is the tent sites are far from the RV sites so no unwanted noises for tenters in the night.

Trails abound in and around blowing springs which connect into the back 40 trail system…you can hike the B40 but remember this is a shared trail and you will come across many mountain bikers enjoying the trails system. There is also a arbortrarium in the park towards the back, a couple caves, and a creek.

If you are in need of snacks etc it’s a quick 2 minute drive to the grocery store / sonic/ Pizza Hut.

Nice creek and fall colors!

My first experience in an RV park and it wasn’t a bad one. Pulled into a tent site with my teardrop and stayed for a night. The RV side is exactly how I envisioned and packed pretty tight. Tent spots were fairly well spread out and in the back of the park. Only downfall, which wouldn’t matter in the summer months but the shower was outside and it was a little chilly. Overall my experience was pleasant and if I’m ever in the area, I will not hesitate to stop by again.

Great hiking as well as super cool springs

What I like about this campground is that the tent sites are separate from the RV area, and RV’s don’t have to go through the tents to get to their area. However, the RV’s have actual loops off the main road and the tent sites are right on that main road. The main road goes all the way through the park to the actual springs, a picnic area, and a nice arboretum. There are great hiking trails in wooded hills on either side of the campground. The RV area has dedicated parking spots for each RV with picnic tables and fire pits. The keypad coded bathhouse and laundry are also located in this area(keeps out the general public). The tent area is more or less a strip of mown grass with a few picnic tables and fire pits on either side of the road, with the creek and run off channels on either side. Obviously, you want to get a site on the creek side. Definitely hike back to Blowing Springs, LOTS of flowing water. The hiking trails up top are really pretty and surprising. I came across a cemetery up on a bluff, and found another small spring. It’s easy to get turned around and confused on the trails as they seem to overlap and some trail names seem to appear on several trails.

NWA Visit

We like the location of this site. Easy to access and nestled in a valley of beautiful trees. It’s also close to hiking and biking trails. Make sure you get the access code to the bathrooms before your stay. The code was not included in our email confirming the rearrange. Showers are great.

Arkansas Diamond

This camp ground is close to a mecca of both biking and mountain biking trails. Nice bath area, only if it is hot outside it is hot in there. Back in sights for RV and rent areas.

Can’t wait to go back!

This is our go-to when we go to the area!! Blowing Springs is fantastic! Tent sites do not have electric but it’s so worth it! Such easy access to the Back 40 and Slaughter Pen mountain bike trails! We get on our bikes and ride all day and then come back and enjoy the peaceful campground! Totally recommend!

Bikers paradise

This is your basic parking lot campground. Your site is all cement with full hook ups and a picnic table. No green areas to call your own, BUT you have incredible instant access to the trailhead of many singletrack bike and hiking trails. Modern bathrooms and area is very clean and supportive staff. You camp here for the access and not the amenities.

Great location with good facilities

Perfect for the mountain bikers and hikers. Great location to access Bentonville.

Good

Nice campground. Spots are a little close together.