Rogers, ARKANSAS

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent Rogers Camping Reviews
Nice

Stayed here as our last stop of the season to go see the Christmas lights at SDC. Have small kids so drove to SDC even tho they had shuttle because we didn’t want to have to wait if we were ready to leave as it only runs every several hours. The campgrounds proximity to the road was a big concern, for the kids and the traffic noise; and one of the grounds crew was very rude (must’ve been having a bad day). The number of trees was beautiful but made for a tight squeeze getting our rig (39’) in and out of the our spot. If the one across from us had been occupied I wouldn’t have been able to get in. The campground itself was nice tho and so was being close to SDC. Not sure if we’ll go back but enjoyed our time while there.

Beautiful Place

Went tent camping with the family (6 of us ages 1-33) during the offseason. Just a beautiful place. Kids had a blast.

Typical state park

Honored access pass for National Parks, was able to drive in no reservations and get a site, blacktop, fire pit, very close together, shaded, near water but no swimming,  the store had firewood but it was out on a pier for boat storage not easy access was wet and punky did not burn well.  Not suppose to collect fire wood,, staff in store and office did there job but not very helpful.  Not impressed will not go back.

Gem

Tucked in back off the main road, not a large campground but very scenic, right off the water, very relaxing, very close to Eureka Springs

$8 a night w/ America the beautiful

Came in Jan and had the place to ourselves. Good price on a spacious setup. Only 50amp, no water. Kids wandered the shoreline and played. Beats the hell out of staying in an RV park. Would be especially cool if I had a boat. Kids Fished from the shore, didn’t catch anything it had fun.

Best campground for your money

The place is clean n u can't beat the porch for relaxing n meeting people

Nice Area

I love the area! The host are nice and the area is very quiet.

Beautiful park with lots to do

Lake Ft. Smith State Park is a beautiful park in the Boston Mountains. We drove over from Memphis to meet my brother’s family (who lives in Tulsa). We stayed in campsite 9 which was a pull through site and had stunning views of the lake. My brother stayed in site 8. Sites 1-20 have full hook-ups with sewer. The bathhouse was clean and fully functioning.

Pros: Many activities at the Visitor Center for children. Ozark Highland Trail is directly behind the campsites on the lake side. Recreational area with a playground that is updated. Sites have gravel which limits how much dirt/mud you have to deal with.

Cons: Many of the campsites are on a grade. They all have multiple levels with stairs and have no railings. We had 5 children <6 years of age and the sites were somewhat perilous. If you are a parent with small kids, sites 17-20 and sites 2-3 are better. The other sites are excellent, but not necessarily best for small kids. Last, the playground requires that you drive to it which is inconvenient.

Overall: Great family park with updated amenities. We’d like to give it a try in the spring/summer when the pool and splash pad are open! If you’ve got small kids, Petit Jean State Park would be my suggestion in this area of Arkansas.

Great camping.

It’s really fun with a lot of hiking trails and caves not a lot of overlanding trails that I’ve found yet.

Beautiful Getaway

Camp spots are nicely spaced out. Water available. No electric. Had cell service for the most part. Bathrooms well kept. Pretty secluded area. Note: there are snakes and ticks. A lot of ticks. Take a flashlight with you in the dark and be cautious. I encountered a copperhead on my night time bathroom run. Mulberry is one of my favorite rivers I have kayaked and this campsite offers a great take out spot. Decently priced and easy to get to.