Love Creek , ARKANSAS

Most Recent Love Creek Camping Reviews
Beautiful views

This was our 2nd time camping here. Huge sites and we were right up from the lake. Swimming AND fishing. The only reason I gave it a 4 star was because it needed mowing. LOL  But it was quiet and NOT crowded at all, and we went in July when it should have been crowded. We definitely will come back!

Our first resort park 😍

From our stay in Mar 15 2021. Lots of activities here, we stayed at the De Roche Ridge campsite area, love the view of the lake no matter which site you stay and enjoyed beautiful sunsets from ours. Full hookups, level pads, clean and well maintained picnic benches, fire pits and grills.

Enjoyed brunch at the Lodge's restaurant, beautiful view of the lake here. They had cleaned all play areas and set up toys for young kids.

We enjoyed paddle boating, horse back riding and disc golf. Each trail had a information board where you can scan a QR code to know more about the trail, what made it unique and what to look out for while you are out there. This was new to us and kept us curious.

Some trails were soggy but it had been raining for a few days making it difficult to get past. Some signs indicating this could have helped us stay off the trails.

Basic but great place to stay

We stay there several times a year.  Great hiking the lake is always fun.  It is near enough to Hot Springs.  Also near plenty of quartz mines.  My favorite place in Arkansas.

Stunning views

Sunsets and views of the stars are amazing from this campsite on the lake. Bathrooms were well cleaned despite a weird smell that smelt of cleaner and dead bugs combined. The site is well maintained and the views are so worth the weird bathroom smell.

Beautiful scenery

This is our 2nd time to stay here. The 1st time we had a great site that backed up to the water, but those were all booked this time. We were lucky to get a site being Easter weekend. There is a great playground in the beach swimming area. There are 2 bathhouses that looked fairly clean, although we didn't use them. We had a W/E site, but there may be a few FHU sites. The lake itself is supposed to be a great fishing& scuba diving area. The drive to Hot Springs is only about 30 minutes.

Wonderful Campsite

What a pleasant surprise! Plenty of space, easy back in parking. You can walk to the crater if you like, less than a mile. Nice bathroom and showers. Stayed 2 nights. Plenty of stars. No bright light to ruin the true camping experience!

#momandsons #campingtrip

My 3&5 yr old and myself really enjoyed degrey lake resort. There’s lots to do to keep my kiddos entertained. The beach is nice and lots of little play grounds. We went to the restaurant and they were super kid friendly. Really clean bath houses and camp sites. The staff was helpful as well and of course the most beautiful views!! Their hurts are in the best location as well. 💙💙⛺️

awesome

Great park plenty of activities we dug for diamonds, no luck,be prepared can get very messy especially after a rain very educational for all ages

My fortress of Solitude

No frills. Bring everything. Quiet spots on the lake. If you have squeamish kids along, maybe bring a “Luggable Loo”, as the toilets get scarier after dark. Because it’s on BLM land, access can be closed by the government, like when a certain moron closed all National parks in 2013.

Possibly No Longer a Drive-In Site

I tried to car camp at the site but there was a decently tall dirt mound where the map told me to turn before getting on the final road leading to the campground. Long story short, it looks like there is a dirt road behind the tall mound blocking the path, so the park may have created this wall in order to deter car camping. There’s also a sign that says no off roading. I car camped on a dirt patch on the side of the road. Didn’t run into any trouble but there were a decent amount of cars that kept passing me on the road in the middle of the night. I would not recommend this site.