The best DRIVE IN camping near
Knobel , ARKANSAS

Most Recent Knobel Camping Reviews
Beautiful Park

Wonderful campground! Friendly park hosts. Great view. Very clean! Would definitely stay there again.

Nice Primitive Spots

This was a nice park to camp in. We stayed in the primitive area which is first come first served. We were the only people there on a busy weekend so we had our pick of sites. Nice park all around.

Hit or maybe miss

I had a great time but it was off season. In peak times it would be easy to be stacked on stacks …

Pretty lakefront camp sites

Pretty scenery. Kind of crowded though.

Nice little park

We stayed here over Veteran's Day weekend and had a pretty good time. We camped in site 54 which the website listed as a 45ft pad, but it was pretty difficult getting our 32ft camper in there. Only complaints would be- it was a small campsite, not alot of room around the firepit, and the only trash dumpster were at the dump station. Besides that, it was a nice park with a swimming area, playground, and walking trails.

Pretty State Park, Hard to Get to

This was a pretty, uncrowded state park in Arkansas. Nice small pond with a good walking trail around it.  The park was hard to get to, narrow/windy roads. I enjoyed my stay there and its great if its on your way from point A to point B.

Gorgeous in the Fall

My group and I camped in two of the basic sites in Asher Creek campground and we couldn’t get enough of the front-row lake view! The sites closest to the lake are very level, and everyone in the campground is only a short walk from the cleanest park restrooms I’ve ever seen. If you’re like me and are just doing basic tent camping, I’d recommend a pop-up canopy for the table area since there is not a lot of tree cover in those sites. Overall, an excellent place to camp!

What it says it is

10/10 would stay again. Pros- Easy to find. Definitely marked campsites. Trashcans. Water. Easy on and off US 67. No one bothered us. Even saw official people in the morning.

Cons- the overpass is right there so it’s not quiet. Someone’s dog barked ALL night. Not another camper- a local’s dog.

Nice Little Park

This is a pretty park with a man-made pond and surrounded by pretty natural setting. The roads into this area are narrow, winding and have no shoulder. Not the best for an old Class A, but worth the trip.

We were generally disappointed by the Rangers. The showers in two of the three site loops were closed because they did not have enough staff even though the campground was completely full. The Ranger said the Nature Center was also closed, but they plan on tearing it down anyway. The swim area and the kayak and canoe rentals were closed (again because they did not have enough staff sitting around doing nothing).

It hopefully will be a great park to visit in 2021.

Great Little Park

This is a very pretty little historic park with a small man-made pond. Fishing looked good and the kids loved the Pedal Boats.

There are only twenty sites, but most fit larger RVs and some even have sewer hookups.

The staff here are awesome and keep the place very clean. Besides having a nice little exhibit open to experience, they even are keeping the kayak, canoe and pedal boat rentals open (Other Arkansas Parks are keeping some bathrooms, showers, rental boats and exhibits closed because of COVID). Lake Charles SP even closed their beach?!? and they said they didn’t have enough staff sitting around doing nothing to rent kayaks.

Davidsonville is definitely a great place to visit.