The best BOAT IN camping near
Fourche , ARKANSAS

Most Recent Fourche Camping Reviews
Great Campground

We stay during the cooler months. Easy access to the river trail cycling.

Amazing camping!

Kid friendly. Great upkeep and sites that are easily accessible. Playground, splash pad, and pool. We were not able to access the pool because of the time of year, but we will definitely be back in warmer weather. Staff super friendly. Not one complaint.

Great park opening back in March 2021

Great place nice sites good fishing they have been repairing since it flooded they told me it would open up in March 2021

Great park

This is one of the nicest parks. RV camping with all hook ups avaliable and right on the lake with very scenic hiking. The entire park was very clean. The only con is the camping spots are very close together, but We had the whole camp ground to ourselves. Would be awesome summer hot spot

Maumelle Campground

Camped here at a tent site. Clean heated bathrooms with a shower, and we had a great spot on the river! No complaints, good spot while driving through Little Rock on a road trip!

Great lake and beautiful campground

This was officially the first campground we stayed at after we bought out Uhaul CT-13. It was perfect for our first camping adventure.  It had great views of the lake from most of the campsites. The only thing I would say we had an issue with was the fact that there wasn't a lot of space between each camping spot. Other than that, the park was great.

Beautiful trails with views of the lake.

The only reason I didn't give this park 5 stars was because we didn't camp overnight here, we only did a day hike, so I can't rate the park on EVERYTHING they have to offer. However, everything we did have the chance to explore was GREAT.

From the visitor center, where everyone was very polite and eager to help to the hiking trails that were well maintained and clean. This park was beautiful. Plus, they didn't charge a day fee which was amazing since everywhere I usually visit has a fee to enter the park. That was great since we only wanted to do a short hike.

I did notice they also had a nice playground for the kids, as well as, a boat dock and pier. I definitely want to go back again sometime and actually stay a few days.

Amazing Park

This park was incredible. We were originally supposed to be on site 41, I think, but we couldn't get level with the 3% grade. The staff was super helpful and we found another site, but without full hook ups, so we stayedess than our whole desired stay. Internet was spotty with Verizon and ATT, which baffled me, but it wasn't great. We loved the park, wanted to stay longer, but didn't make sense for us.

A quick getaway weekend at Petit Jean State Park

Petit Jean State Park is an excellent short weekend get away or a day trip! It offers 8 hiking trails and one biking trail. The Cedar Fall Trail is not to be missed with glorious waterfall and best visit right after a rainy day. Spring and summer is popular camping season so reserve ahead of time. If you enjoy the scenic route then it’s about an hour drive to Ouachita National Forest Park

Nice waterfront sites

Nice campgrounds. Clean bathrooms. Expect bugs, I had a Thermacell for mosquitos that worked great for them. The water hyacinths were in full bloom on the ponds driving in and along the backside of the camp.