The best GROUP camping near
Ti , OKLAHOMA

Most Recent Ti Camping Reviews
Small but pretty state park

We tent camped here in April. We got here in the dark and it was hard to find a a spot but when we woke up the next morning we had a great view of the lake. The bathroom near the office was newer and had showers that you need quarters to use. Also had an old school playground but the kids had fun. We took a hike around part of the lake but the trail was pretty much unmarked.

Very nice camp area @ Buster Campground

We stayed a couple of nights in our travel trailer at a spot in the Bust Campground. The campground we stayed in was very nice with easy access to the water. I could also tell that some camping spots were upgraded for ADA compliance, which looked spacious and neat. The lake is pretty small but there is nice for fishers and there is a swim area in walking distance from the campground. The restrooms and showers were also in walking distance. However, there was some trash and old tires by the lake behind our camp spot.

Nice park

We stayed in G4 in a 42 ft fifth wheel. Sat worked great as there are no trees blocking Dish. T Mobile was 5 bars 4g lte. Sites have 30 amp, picnic table, fish cleaning table and water. Make sure you come with lots of water hose, i needed about 60 feet. Our site backs in sideways and offers a fantastic view from the inside. There is a dump station on the way out that is too tight for my rig. I will dump my gray/black somewhere else. The are a few full hookups with 30/50 amps in H section at the top of the hill. There are some 50 amp on the lake in section H but they do not have sewer. All sites are by reservation only at this time. The sites are mostly level but vary greatly once away fron the pad, it is a lake so expect some hills.

2nd Visit - will again given the chance

Our first visit was in November and the fall color was stunning.

Early March for this visit and definitely winter scapes…but still beautiful.

Trout fishing just steps away from camp and we had the whole campground to ourselves for the night.

The afternoon hours did have some rambunctious local teens, but they kept to themselves. Can’t blame them - I’d have hung out here in my teens too if I lived close.

Just up the road on the main lake they are building a new restaurant overlooking the lake. They are getting a new office and other upgrades too.

Kayak rentals and horse rides nearby. Plus lots of hiking.

Clean and quiet

Nice clean and quite camp ground. Our stay was right at the beginning of pandemic before they closed early 2020. Was passing through and going to stay the weekend. Had to leave early due to state mandate to close, no issues with host or refund for early departure.

Great outdoors

There are two campgrounds with RV sites, this review is for Buster. All rv sites are water and electric  no sewer but there is a dump on the way out of the campground. There are only 2 sites with 50 amp, the other sites are 30 amp. Okla jumped the price up but have done nothing to improve the sites or add more 50 amps. Cell service is almost non existant (T Mobile). Trees need to be trimed from the road, you will get your rig scratched. The lake is buetiful and not heavily used except by fishermen.

Campgrounds Vary

We booked a Deep Ford campsite online but were disappointed when we arrived. The sites were really close together with almost no privacy. There were a lot of people parked in the campground lot for fishing during the day, so it felt pretty cramped. Luckily, you can change your reservation online. We drove around to all of the different tent sections and found a much better option at Eagles Nest. It was wooded and the sites were more spread out. It had a stone fire ring, a table, a grill, and a lantern pole. There are no bathrooms nearby, but there are several throughout the park that are just a quick drive away if you really need them.

If you're looking for less crowded spots, it seemed like Eagles Nest and Lake Wayne Wallace were the best options.

Wow Oklahoma

My dog and I will be back again here.

Great outting

Nice amenities. Clean bathroom. Well maintained trails. I look forward to coming back to rock climb. Great for a weekend away or a family day trip. In warmer weather we definitely would have went kayaking. The most exciting thing for us was to explore with minimal research of the area. It felt like a treasure hunt!

To my understanding you do need to park to pay.

Corona Free Camping

So sick of just sitting at home. Wait a minute …. we have a portable home. We have probably camped around 8 times since March. I we can do distance or virtual learning from any place that we can use the hot spot on our phones. Love the camping hate the “Rona”. Still haven’t caught any fish. Guess we’ll try again next year since we have winterized. At least for now….we shall see.