The best DRIVE IN camping near
Ringling , OKLAHOMA

Most Recent Ringling Camping Reviews
Quiet, Clean, Lake Access

This camp ground at Lake Murray is one of my favorite spots! It is one of the smaller camp grounds on the lake and tends to be less rowdy than some of the others. There are several sites right on the water that you can pull your boat and/or jet skis up to.

Amazing views

Best campgrounds I’ve been to in a while. But it was nice. Very clean bathrooms and showers. Very large campsites 🏕 Just a great time with the family. All the marinas were closed when we went. No rentals.

Love the Lake...Site 9 not so much

Great sites around this lake but if only the area around #9 is open you might want to rethink. Right on top of each other and the picnic tables, fire pits are oddly placed.

Nice!

Nice clean campground. Fills up fast. Great showers.

Good for a stopover not much more

Little city park with a lake. A good place for a nightly stopover but not much more. It is fairly run down and RV sites are very unlevel. All the other amenities are also run down. The lake is nice. Half the sites seem to be taken by permanent locals or transients. Park was quiet but it was mid week. There were regular train noises all night though.

I don’t like crowds

I agree with the others. It’s trashed and it is PACKED. The tent sites are a little too close together for my liking. Like on top of each other. I think your best bet would be to stay on the outer edge sites and not in the middle for sure. I’d also reserve online bc they are always full. I’ve heard of people being turned away that just show up to camp. It is EXPENSIVE also. You have to pay for your campsite and then also pay a fee per person. Tent camping is only $12.50 but then add on $16 per adult and $9 per child….. it’s ridiculous. There’s a lot of other places I would rather stay that are way less crowded and way cheaper. I’d suggest staying elsewhere and stopping in for the day if you want to go. ALSO you have to have a coast guard approved life jacket for everyone under the age of 12! So keep that in mind. Pets are not allowed at the falls either.

Way too packed and littered

I’ve tried to like sulphur but I don’t. It’s a beautiful area but extremely crowded and oh so noisy. The gorgeous pictures you see of the waterfalls aren’t like that. They are lined with people sitting on them. We had to hike downstream quite a ways to get away from every one. Will not be returning.

Good city park

This was an overnight stop for us on the way back from Colorado to North East Texas. Glad we drove out here, about 10 miles north of the town of Nocona. Grass had just been Mown, And we were the only ones in the Camp Ground for the night. Very peaceful and quiet. Campsite pads were a very narrow and we had to access a water connection from an adjoining campsite. Since we were the only ones there that was not a problem. Had a nice view of the lake. Probably would stop here again

Great Campground!

This is a great new RV Park. It's less than half a mile east of I-35 but I cannot hear any traffic noise at all. It is less than 4 years old. 90 % of the sites are pull through, long enough for any size rig. All concrete pads, dead level with tables. The bathrooms and showers are pristine. WIFI is fast enough to stream 40Mbps, there is cable TV with over 70 channels. It is 7 miles from Ardmore, OK, where you can find all the chain restaurants plus local fare. You are about 40 miles from Gainsville Texas, 70 from Denton. There is a fishing pond onsite, about 1 acre in size. They charge $5.00 extra for a site next to the pond. It's worth it. Rolling hills beyond the pond with no other buildings in sight. The park is only a few miles from Lake Murry State Park. I only stayed 1 night on my way back to Dallas from the mountains, but it could be a great destination park too.

T-Mobile 100 dBm 4G LTE