The best RV SITES camping near
Lindsay , OKLAHOMA

Most Recent Lindsay Camping Reviews
Beautiful lake views

Overall, I really enjoyed camping here and will definitely will be back.

Easy In and Out

This place has it all! Even buffalo! Indoor pool. Nice showers, laundry room, clean bathrooms. Coffee and muffins free in the morning! They have church services on Sunday as well.

Good for a stopover not much more

Little city park with a lake. A good place for a nightly stopover but not much more. It is fairly run down and RV sites are very unlevel. All the other amenities are also run down. The lake is nice. Half the sites seem to be taken by permanent locals or transients. Park was quiet but it was mid week. There were regular train noises all night though.

Nice

Nice place to relax by a fire. Campsites are spaced out well enough and has some right by the water. Close to some trails. Camp hosts are very welcoming and haven't had any issues with other campers.

I don’t like crowds

I agree with the others. It’s trashed and it is PACKED. The tent sites are a little too close together for my liking. Like on top of each other. I think your best bet would be to stay on the outer edge sites and not in the middle for sure. I’d also reserve online bc they are always full. I’ve heard of people being turned away that just show up to camp. It is EXPENSIVE also. You have to pay for your campsite and then also pay a fee per person. Tent camping is only $12.50 but then add on $16 per adult and $9 per child….. it’s ridiculous. There’s a lot of other places I would rather stay that are way less crowded and way cheaper. I’d suggest staying elsewhere and stopping in for the day if you want to go. ALSO you have to have a coast guard approved life jacket for everyone under the age of 12! So keep that in mind. Pets are not allowed at the falls either.

Way too packed and littered

I’ve tried to like sulphur but I don’t. It’s a beautiful area but extremely crowded and oh so noisy. The gorgeous pictures you see of the waterfalls aren’t like that. They are lined with people sitting on them. We had to hike downstream quite a ways to get away from every one. Will not be returning.

Really nice KOA

We stay at this KOA several times a year. Very good place to stay.

Quiet and friendly

We stayed over the Labor Day weekend, 1st time there, owners were very friendly, Pet friendly, it was quiet which is exactly what I needed. We have a 40' pusher, plenty of room, area very clean, restrooms closed due to Covid but what isn't right now. Each space has a picnic table and a charcoal grill. We will stay again.

The Creepy Crawlies do come out at Night

Loop C, I liked this campground, the bathrooms were clean, the sites were good.  and the Lake was great, we took some inflatable boats out there was plenty to explore awesome time.

But when the sun goes down, everything comes out.  our Neighbors had a copper head come slithering into their camp (site 63), We found tarantula's, scorpions, stories of water Moroccans.

This was my first time camping in OK, so I had to do some adjusting. But I would go again.  Extra tip, stay in the electric sites, and bring an extension cord and a good fan.

Very Impressed

Family and I stayed here for the weekend and were very pleased with the amenities and upkeep of the campgrounds. The concrete pad made for easy set up the trailer. The beaches were no different with easy access and well kept shores. One of the nicest campgrounds in the area. The only con would be the lack of cell service. For some, this may not be a big deal and for us it was nice to have a break from the world, but there were moments where some type of connection would have been nice. This is by far a family favorite and a place we look forward to going back to.