Earlsboro , OKLAHOMA

Most Recent Earlsboro Camping Reviews
Love Guthrie Lake!

Love this lake!

Come out and join me for a great paddle!

Free Spirit Paddle Sports!

trainerbecky.com

Mobile business

find me on the west side of the lake, north of the boat ramp!

Six days of great

The people here are very nice and helpful. We stayed at this park for 6 days waiting for our new hitch to get there and everything was great. The bath house is very nice and there’s a great playground and dog park. I’m very happy we decided to pull in.

Great Place, Great People

We stayed the week of Thanksgiving to visit friends. This park is an awesome place to stop. They have a decent indoor pool, buffalo in an enclosure, and laundry facilities. They have a church service on Sundays, and they bake muffins each morning that are free for guests. My youngest did not miss a day. For the area, I would recommend this for a stop over or week stay or if you are working in the area.

Great stop

Rockwell RV park was a nice, quiet, and clean stop for us along our route home. The kids loved the 7 baby Buffalo on the property. Linda had wonderful customer service and accommodated our COVID request for phone check-in and payment.

Worked for the night in a pinch

Was passing through the area and needed a place to land since I couldn’t find any BLM out this way. I paid $16 for a tent site at Hog campground, which had a fire ring and picnic table. Pulled in at night so it took me a while to find it but all tables note the campsite which helped. Bathrooms were meh, but worked. Didn’t use the showers but they aren’t free. They are quarter showers. Clean site and felt safe. Had 2 bars of LTE AT&T service.

Decent for the area

Ranger was very serious about his job but super nice and you can tell he really cares for the space. Bathrooms were a little beat up but shower was hot and with good water pressure. No problems accessing in 32’ motorhome towing a car. Market at end of road with nice little town nearby if you need to get provisions.

Nice Lake, but the Lake Ranger needs to ease up a bit!!

The lake was beautiful. The Lake Ranger not so much. From the beginning it seemed like he wanted us to know that he was in charge. He was quick to go over the rules with us.  Made sure to tell us to collect our dogs excrements, but we did not need to collect her urine.  🤦‍♀️ If you have kayaks and plan on staying several days I would not recommend this lake.  The boat ramp fee is $5 a day for each kayak.  We never used the boat ramp but still had to pay $45 (3 kayaks for 3 days).  Our fault for not checking beforehand. The Lake Ranger asked how we would like to pay. He offered credit card so we said yes. Apparently, it didn’t work and never tried to see what was wrong with it.  So thankfully we had enough cash. One day my son had just started fishing off the dock.  The Lake Ranger comes zooming up gets out of his truck walks past my husband and marches straight to my son. I call my sons name (we camped right next to the boat ramp) so that he knows this man is walking towards him. Again ignoring me he tells my son that fishing off the dock is not allowed.  There is not one sign that says no fishing off the dock.  But, if that is the rule that is ok. My son got up and came back to our campsite.  The thing is, he ignored two parents,  just so he could confront and exude his authority over an 11 year old.  That is not ok. I did enjoy my time there and like I said it was a pretty lake.  Although, bathrooms needed to cleaned. It’s a shame we wont be going back.

Small and dirty

I went seadooing on this small body of water. Choppy and dirty.

Beautiful lake views

Overall, I really enjoyed camping here and will definitely will be back.

Easy In and Out

This place has it all! Even buffalo! Indoor pool. Nice showers, laundry room, clean bathrooms. Coffee and muffins free in the morning! They have church services on Sunday as well.