Camping in Crystal Lake

208 Reviews of 32 Crystal Lake, Florida Campgrounds

Ricky W.
Reviewed Sep. 16, 2021

Camp Gulf

Great camp ground! Facilities are clean and everyone has been so nice. They are currently going through management changes. But the staff has still be great. Depending on the size of your RV, get ready to test out those driving skills. Some camp sites are in tight areas to maneuver. But all the…

• Picnic table at all sites.
  • All the space we needed
  • Full hook-ups on site 215
Doug and Terri C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 16, 2021

Location Location Location

This park has something for everyone. Up top away from the beach the level sites have plenty of shade. Beachfront sites are tight but you have the ocean at your doorstep. Campgulf has several cabin and glamping options to give the non-camper plenty of options.

jessica O.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2021

Cleanest bathroom I’ve ever seen, including my own

I wish I could give this park 6 stars! We camped on a quiet weekend in September and had the place mostly to ourselves. Two small bathhouses and both were spotless (I mean actually WITHOUT SPOTS, cleanest I’ve ever seen). The grounds were well kept and not a piece of trash in sight. They had…

Chad S.
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2021

Was ok

Nice clean quiet all u can ask for

Cristina G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 2, 2021

Awesome Campground

I wish we could have stayed longer. We had Site 21, not one that has direct access to the lake but it was still great. The site was fairly large and private with all the natural trees and shrubs. The site was level and had some shade. It also had a fire ring and picnic table as well as FHU.

We…

• beach after Hurricane Ida passed by
  • campground road
c
Reviewed Sep. 2, 2021

surrounded by many long needle pine trees, lake, peaceful

Spent 3 nights at Sandpond.  Campsite was clean and met Camp Host Kenny who was very nice and welcoming!

Campground was peaceful and quiet at night so good nights sleep with an occasional hoot of a nearby owl!

Brandi M.
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2021

Super helpful and nice place to stop!

Stayed here while evacuating from Hurricane Ida, and the staff was super helpful and accommodating. Hopefully, we can come back for pleasure one day and do some fishing in the lake.

SiteH7
k
Reviewed Aug. 26, 2021

Fort Benning Destin MWR

Beautifully manicured grounds. Relaxing sunsets right on the bay. The staff is very friendly.

René M.
Reviewed Aug. 13, 2021

Beautiful and quiet

Inland park that benefits from so many people wanting the beach! Lightly used campground that was very well maintained, beautiful, and a great place to relax. The park is beautiful, too, but the trails seem a bit challenging for me. I stayed a second night just because I was enjoying the respite.

Courtney B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 10, 2021

Very Nice and Centrally Located

We really enjoyed this campground. About 10min walk to putt putt golf, beach, and water park. Shady, clean, 2 pools are very nice. Can be a little noisy at night from road traffic. All in all, we will be back. Oh, great playground and fort looking structure for people with kiddos.

fletcher6531 The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 9, 2021

AFB camping July 2021

Full hookups campsite with cable. Nice building with pool table, TV, games, laundry, bath and showers. The campground needs a little more TLC like mowing.

TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 9, 2021

Like their name says a good overnight campground

New convenient campground right off I-10. Level concrete FHU pull-throughs. Bare bones with no other facilities (restrooms, showers, pool, playground or dog park). Really designed just for an overnight

Month of VisitNovember
fletcher6531 The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 5, 2021

Beach rv park

This is a very small campground where you park very close together. The park is very clean. No shade. Full hookups. Bath and showers and laundry.

• Play button icon
T
Reviewed Jul. 30, 2021

The best there is in Florida

Peace and beauty. The best in the panhandle. Total hidden gem.

Mike G.
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2021

Peachy Peach Creek

Quiet, small park with limited amenities, but a great place to set as a base for visiting the area.

It is tucked back in the woods and the spaces are of decent size.