St. Petersburg, FLORIDA

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent St. Petersburg Camping Reviews
Peaceful and relaxing

See a different side of Florida as the sun rises over the lake. While it may be hot in the summer, the winter months are amazing!

Does not exist

IRB RV Resort does not exist. I drove over and it was not there. There is a resort there, but it has a different name and no RV hookups.

A so so Rv park

The Rv resort wasn’t to bad, except the front desk people were not very friendly and very short with me… I walked in and they told me to shhhhh because because another co worker was on the phone. I was just asking to check in. The Hudson area of Florida wasn’t the best it was a little sketchy. The bathrooms were okay, the laundry rooms were reasonably priced, and our favorite thing about the park was the dog park. Didn’t use the pool.

Also when we arrived our spot was next to a mobile permanent home and we couldn’t find our hook ups. The mobile home owners were trying to say there was none and expected us to just move spots without telling the front desk. The workers came and the neighbor had cover up the spot in the gras for the sewer and then acted like he didn’t. So that was a little frustrating.

Nice large county park with access to the Gulf of Mexico side of Florida.

Haven’t had the chance to camp here yet but love taking the dogs to the dog beach while we are in the area. There’s an old fort and tons of areas to walk or bike. The water is super clear with lots of wildlife and nice shells.

Convenient location

We had a wedding to attend in Clearwater and this was the closest park. Mostly long term and residential campers. Very friendly and very helpful to us during our short stay. Kids loved the pool, but playground needs updating. It is a place to stay, but not a destination in itself.

Campgrounds

Where are the pictures of the campground? I’d like to see what kind of conditions the camping area entail!

Loved this campground!

Nice sized campsites that are private. The springs are beautiful but you can only swim at the day recreation pool spring which was somewhat small. Be sure to make reservations as the campground tends to fill up regularly.

So peaceful and quiet

We can’t wait to go back again. Loved staying here and loved being able to have access to one of the best dog beaches in country. We def went here for our girl who loves chilling on the beach. Each campsite ticks away from each other. Plenty of room here. But book in advance.

Quiet peaceful Spot no no

This has been our first park Campground and couldn’t ask for a better one to start with. We arrived an hour sooner then the check in time and it was already available so no need to wait. The fire ring was clean as well as the RV spot. Rangers were very helpful getting us around and renting the canoes. Very private and spacious spot for Big Rigs as well as the medium size.. The equestrian rentals were very nice also. The bathrooms and showers are under construction and are located at spots from 1 thru 4 so if wanting more privacy 6 and up are for me much better. Our spot was 10 and we loved the privacy of the nature between every campsite along those areas for bigger rigs. The River is really nice for canoeing as well as for fishing and nature views. Hopefully we find again a spot to come again this year. Clean, well organized and well kept facilities and staff

Cramped

Arrived to find it very tight to get into our site, thankfully the nearby neighbors moved there vehicles so my husband could manouver the 5th wheel in.  An agent booked this site for us I think they need to know the property Sites more before they book someone. Site has dirt & mud & is uneven. No free WIFI you have to buy it with a credit card no cable either. Will not be back here, I wouldn’t recommend it.