Tampa, FLORIDA

Most Recent Tampa Camping Reviews
RV Park with easy access to St Pete or Tampa

RVs only. Summer rates, winter rates, annual rates, seasonal rates, and mobile homes.  On Gandy Blvd in St Pete  you can- take Gandy bridge in order to get to Tampa in 15-20 minutes. Bus stop also near.

Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, 24 Hr. Bathhouse/ Pavilion/ Clubhouse, Billiard Room, Shuffleboard, Volleyball, Pickleball, Horseshoes, bocce ball, Coin Laundry, 30/50 Amp Electric, Water& Sewer.

Giving 1-star because this is not a campground

I've tried to "improve this listing" by choosing "it's not a campground," but still showing months later.

This is a duplex on Pass a Grille beach for rent. Sleeps up to 8 people.  Fully furnished.  Not camping, or a campground.

You can't camp here..

I keep trying to "improve this listing" since this isn't a campground, but after months it still shows.

Giving it 5 stars because it's an awesome state park.

You can only get there by Ferry (from Ft Desoto), or your own personal boat.

Nature Preserve. Bird Watching.

55+ community

55+

water and sewer hookups

Nudist colony

Clothing optional.

Needs some TLC

This park has so much to offer and comes through on most, but (you knew this was coming) it needs an infusion of money to update and upgrade the campground. We had to request a site change as the site we had reserved was under water when we arrived. Rangers were more than accommodating and in fairness to them a tropical storm had just made a pass of the state in the Gulf of Mexico. Also because of Covid the pool was closed. We did take a very cautious dip in the river but it’s Florida and gators are present. Bring a kayak, biking is limited, for us it was restricted to the park as we were uncomfortable with the county roads with no shoulder outside the park. Not much to see in nearest town Zephryhills but good for restocking the pantry and if you want it fast food.

Kids summer camp in Sarasota

Wasn’t sure what it was so I checked it out. Looks super fun. Would have loved this as a kid. Scuba & sailing.

In Palmetto, easy access to Tampa, Sarasota, Gulf Beaches

In Palmetto, easy access to Tampa, Sarasota, Gulf Beaches, and many other areas of Florida in a few hours driving distance.

Pet-friendly.

Great camping at cabin

Nice place to sit and quiet with bonfire but the cabin need to be clean with air filter and a lot of rooms & bathroom need to be clean too

Great Time!

I stayed here in Feb 2016, in a friend's camper/RV (I was with a band that had a gig there). I was really impressed with the bathroom & shower facilities! Cool firepit areas. Gorgeous spot! Really wish I would have had the time to kayak/canoe around! Would definitely go back!