Tampa, FLORIDA

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent Tampa Camping Reviews
Peaceful and relaxing

See a different side of Florida as the sun rises over the lake. While it may be hot in the summer, the winter months are amazing!

Very wooded sites.

I love this campground & have stayed here many times over the past 15 years. Pets are NOT allowed. I just wanted to clarify, since the listing states they are. Bathrooms are decent and the showers have hot water. Sites 1 thru 3 are walk up only. These are also the only sites you can pay cash for. All the others are available on reserveamerica.com only. Most cell phones have spotty reception here, but all the better for camping. There are plenty of places to kayak, canoe, and fish. The host is very nice & helpful. He has his hands full. Since this campground has become more popular, some guests are scum bags & throw garbage & empty beer cans in the woods surrounding the sites. There is pretty constant noise from the interstate & weekends can be loud. Be aware, it may be very difficult to get large RV's in the sites. The trip into the campground is very bumpy & narrow, with low hanging trees.

Does not exist

IRB RV Resort does not exist. I drove over and it was not there. There is a resort there, but it has a different name and no RV hookups.

Very nice

I was concerned about getting to our site with our 35’ camper. We made it in just fine the site was large and well maintained with gravel pad. Brand new dump station.

A so so Rv park

The Rv resort wasn’t to bad, except the front desk people were not very friendly and very short with me… I walked in and they told me to shhhhh because because another co worker was on the phone. I was just asking to check in. The Hudson area of Florida wasn’t the best it was a little sketchy. The bathrooms were okay, the laundry rooms were reasonably priced, and our favorite thing about the park was the dog park. Didn’t use the pool.

Also when we arrived our spot was next to a mobile permanent home and we couldn’t find our hook ups. The mobile home owners were trying to say there was none and expected us to just move spots without telling the front desk. The workers came and the neighbor had cover up the spot in the gras for the sewer and then acted like he didn’t. So that was a little frustrating.

Nice large county park with access to the Gulf of Mexico side of Florida.

Haven’t had the chance to camp here yet but love taking the dogs to the dog beach while we are in the area. There’s an old fort and tons of areas to walk or bike. The water is super clear with lots of wildlife and nice shells.

Convenient location

We had a wedding to attend in Clearwater and this was the closest park. Mostly long term and residential campers. Very friendly and very helpful to us during our short stay. Kids loved the pool, but playground needs updating. It is a place to stay, but not a destination in itself.

Great

Great campground friendly people only prob that there was only one shower other than probability that,🏕👍

Loved this campground!

Nice sized campsites that are private. The springs are beautiful but you can only swim at the day recreation pool spring which was somewhat small. Be sure to make reservations as the campground tends to fill up regularly.

So peaceful and quiet

We can’t wait to go back again. Loved staying here and loved being able to have access to one of the best dog beaches in country. We def went here for our girl who loves chilling on the beach. Each campsite ticks away from each other. Plenty of room here. But book in advance.