Camping in Miami

92 Reviews of 34 Miami, Florida Campgrounds

BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 16, 2021

Clean and Quiet

We were pleasantly surprised by this park. The sites were level concrete pads, bathrooms air conditioned and clean as were the showers. Park is beautiful and they have events happening- we stumbled on a Renaissance Festival. Heading back for another stay.

Month of VisitNovember
Brittany S.
Reviewed Nov. 13, 2021

Would Not Recommend, Does Not Cater to Law Enforcement

We inquired about reserving one of their cabins for a week long stay over Thanksgiving. We let them know that we would have 2 adults and 3 children. The lady I spoke with informed us that she would need the owner’s approval for the number of occupants and an extra fee may apply. We received…

PThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 8, 2021

nice place

It is a very nice place to stay, we go at least 4 time per year.

my kids love the activities and ride their bikes without a problem.

Michael F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 8, 2021

Great park

I loved the location right in the heart of all the activities. The park is very well kept bathrooms were clean park very clean LT really secure. There was a onsite police staying in the very first spot. The only downside was the train tracks but I got used to it after the first few passes.

• mature well kept landscape
  • lake and water park and kids playgrounds in the park
  • level paved sites
Sitesite 11
Month of VisitNovember
Milagros B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Compground in the City🚙🏙

Campground in the city, great guest services, friendly staff. Near grocery store, and everything! Full hookup sites, spots are big and concrete roads, amenities like restrooms and showers are cleans, the pool is nice! Great time! Recommend

Sitesite #J-11
Month of VisitOctober
Brenda K.
Reviewed Aug. 26, 2021

Clean and scenic

This campground has grills and is waterside (accessible by boat). It has a beautiful waterfront view and plenty of picnic tables. Toilets are available but no showers, sinks or drinking water. We enjoyed our stay there but remember to bring bug spray! It is home to many animals and plants with over…

• Our view during a snorkeling trip!
Jamie F.
Reviewed Aug. 24, 2021

Far away from the city but close enough for supplies

Called and got all my questions answered. Went into the office and got a map of the available sites. They also had photos of the spots of you didn't want to do the driving. Choose spot B3 and i think we got the absolute best spot there was. Even though there are 3 tight circles right here it's very…

SiteB3
V
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2021

I love camping

This app is nice and easy to use and looking for nice places I love this app a lot

LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 10, 2021

Quick Overnight

Spent one quick night here. This is a campground with mostly full timers, but we got a nice easy spot to back in and get out easily. Staff very friendly! Very respectful of COVID as well. Always appreciate that.

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 26, 2021

Great place to camp

We’ve been to this site on two occasions and thoroughly enjoyed it. The staff is friendly and it’s conveniently located and the rates are fair. I recommend it!

SiteT 11
Month of VisitApril
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2021

Small, no real amenities, in the "hood"

Had reservation but Drove in and drove out. Near I-95 but in sketchy neighborhood. Looks like most people living her permanently as lots of clotheslines and work trucks. Small store attached to office, showers and toilets. No shade. RVs packed in tight. Wife refused to stay here...and I agreed! No…

Sitepop up
Reviewed Jul. 23, 2021

Just off I-95 but great wooded campground

Full services, great cell service, huge disc golf course, massive kids play area, nice pond with ducks and swans, lots of trails and bike paths. Full hookups and also a primitive campsite for tents.

Sitepop up back in
Reviewed Jul. 19, 2021

Small, clean, welcoming Staff

This campground in heart of SFL Horse Country. (Ocala is real horse country, but this is as close as you can get south of Orlando). Full hookups, table, plus laundry facilities. Great cell signal. Space to park one vehicle onsite. Good campground to use as jumping off point to SFL attractions.

Sitepop up
Raul C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2021

Nice and very peaceful

Great location, nice surroundings, very peaceful. We hope the pool opens in the next few weeks