Miami, FLORIDA

Most Recent Miami Camping Reviews
Nice Place

Great place to relax and enjoy the peace. Beautiful nights with the stars.

Pass Through

Ok for a pass through when in a trip but not extended stay or as main stay.

Hidden Gem

Worst part first. If your looking for the ultimate location, keep looking. My wife’s mom lives right around the corner otherwise we may not have even considered Aztec.

However, this place spoiled us, it’s one of the nicest RV resorts I’ve ever seen, the lots were spacious and incredibly well maintained. I believe all the lots are privately owned or st least for sale so you are renting someone’s spot. Ours happened to have a massive tiki hut.

In terms of common amenities they are all in one central spot, they had two very nice pools, an area for hanging out under tables and tikis. The gym, library and bar were not open #COVID. They also pick up your trash every morning which is awesome. They “prefer” newer RVs and only allow class A.

If your looking for a place where you are self contained in a beautiful spot, this is worth looking at.

Wonderful place in the middle of the city.

I definitely come back. Clean bathrooms and showers. Quite place. A lot of trails to walk in the middle of the nature. Mini golf. Water park wasn't open on March.

Diamond in the Rough

Very clean pool and campgrounds. The staff was very friendly. Small beach access. I had a nice quiet tent site in a shady mangrove cutout. Very cozy.I would definitely recommend this campsite and will come back.

Ok state park sites not on the water

We stay a night here and there to break up the drive before heading south. The campground has tight spots hardly any privacy but has full hook up. Some sites back up to an area when the tide comes in it has a marsh behind the campers which can attract mosquitos and has a marsh smell so we camp on the other side of the street. You can drive to the beach in the park and snorkel out to a canon (a replica) there’s a big anchor and reef fish. Take the snorkel trip out to the reefs they are nice and one has a statue Christ of the deep.
Plenty to do around the park , kayak, swim, glass bottom boat tour and more.

Walk-in last minute, had an RV site for a tent site

Not the campgrounds fault - we took what we could get last minute.  Only reason it was less than ideal is we heard the RVs humming all night, smelled of sewage, and the trash pandas were digging in the neighbor RV's trash all night.

Fun wildlife and good spot to stay if you are making your way down the keys.

Average

We camped here for 6 nights as a home base while fishing the area. I would say 17 bucks a night is a little pricey for a tent site but not outrageous. The tent sites were well shaded. Bathrooms were clean and staff was friendly. Water access could have been better. Wifi would have been nice but is it really camping at that point. Fishing was good in the pond nearby. Beware of the feral cats and raccoons though. We spent an entire night fending them off with a slingshot and they didn’t bother us again.

Real Camping

This place saved my buddy and I. Didn’t book ahead anywhere else in town and ended up stumbling into this little gem. Just beautiful spot. The bathrooms could have been better but the gorgeous scenery and safety made up for it. No one around at all, friendly staff when you needed and dirt cheap.