Miami , FLORIDA

Most Recent Miami Camping Reviews
Fake/False Campground

No camp site in any area near or on this location. Should be removed as someone may drive here thinking there’s a place they can stay/camp.

Yacht Haven Marina is an excellent place to camp!

This park and the people who run it are awesome! If you camp on the canal, chances are you will be right next to some amazing yachts! 7 minutes to Ft Lauderdale Beach and 7 minutes the other way to Seminole Hard Rock Casino Hollywood! We will be going back!

This park is great to stay in Miami

They have tent and rv camping!! Right next to zoo Miami

Nice rv and tent camping by the Miami zoo

They have tent camping without electric and a lot of rv area.. plenty of bathrooms and Washer and dryer area.. great place to visit while in south Florida I have been many times and different times of year

An oasis in the middle of Miami

This place has cabins and a shared bathroom, but it is such an amazing park right in the middle of an overcrowded city!! I love going here is like 55 bucks a night or so!!

Very Friendly Park Staff

This is an older campground with a lot of full-time RVers. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful and will do whatever they can to make you satisfied. This is a campground in the middle of the city, so don’t expect a lot of quiet, as this is how it is in a city. We spent 14 months here sheltering from Covid, and it was extremely convenient to all of the Fort Lauderdale area. We never had a single issue during our stay.

Family visit 2021

This KOA was close to family and friends. Stayed for five nights. It was clean and I felt safe. Staff were very helpful getting backed in and set up. Pool was nice and clean Down side/ 1: all the sites are so close together 2: the WI-FI is the worst of any KOA I have been to 3: other than the pool no other activities or areas for activities. This place is undergoing huge construction too so I am looking forward to future upgrades. There is also a park close by. I would stay again.

Beautiful! But....

This park is located in a beautiful area of Fort Lauderdale, however, it closes at 7pm. So make sure to get there before the front gates close!

Nice stopping resort to see the attractions around Miami

The people are nice and the park clean. The sites are close together, I suppose to allow for many seasonal residents.

However, this park is located in an area where exotic fruit trees grow and many ornamental wholesale growers are. Dragon fruit, Mangos, Avocados and others.

An easy drive to visit the Everglades National Park and the Biscayne National Park.

Clean, kind, beach vibes

I lived in So. FL for 5 yrs and probably passed the RV park 1000 times. I love that this is about a mile from my favorite beach spot, A1A, and. Few miles from all things Delray Beach! The owners are very kind, answer all your questions etc. the facilities are clean, the guests are nice and quiet. Now that i live more north, We hope to be back again and make this an annual adventure!