Success , ARKANSAS

Most Recent Success Camping Reviews
Hit or maybe miss

I had a great time but it was off season. In peak times it would be easy to be stacked on stacks …

Backwoods River camping

This is a float camp along Eleven Points river. This one is accessible by 2 miles of gravel road. Several dedicated camp sites that each have fire ring, shepherds hook, picnic table. There is one pit toilet building. There is a beautiful blue spring coming out of the bottom of a pool formerly used to power Boze Mill.

12 dollars a night buut theres a free campsite just north of there.

Greer spring is right down the road and is wrll worth the hike!

Nice little park

We stayed here over Veteran's Day weekend and had a pretty good time. We camped in site 54 which the website listed as a 45ft pad, but it was pretty difficult getting our 32ft camper in there. Only complaints would be- it was a small campsite, not alot of room around the firepit, and the only trash dumpster were at the dump station. Besides that, it was a nice park with a swimming area, playground, and walking trails.

Pretty State Park, Hard to Get to

This was a pretty, uncrowded state park in Arkansas. Nice small pond with a good walking trail around it.  The park was hard to get to, narrow/windy roads. I enjoyed my stay there and its great if its on your way from point A to point B.

Perfect Tent Primative

Gorgeous quiet area by the river. Great easy hiking. We stayed at group camp and it was just my husband, me and our dog.

nice site

nice place beautiful and friendly people but too many trains lol but worth it for the memories

awesome

great time gotta go labor day weekend it is awesome

Nice Little Park

This is a pretty park with a man-made pond and surrounded by pretty natural setting. The roads into this area are narrow, winding and have no shoulder. Not the best for an old Class A, but worth the trip.

We were generally disappointed by the Rangers. The showers in two of the three site loops were closed because they did not have enough staff even though the campground was completely full. The Ranger said the Nature Center was also closed, but they plan on tearing it down anyway. The swim area and the kayak and canoe rentals were closed (again because they did not have enough staff sitting around doing nothing).

It hopefully will be a great park to visit in 2021.

Amazing Campgrounds

Well kept campgrounds, and restrooms!! Best I've seen around!! lots of shade and parking, camp host does a AMAZING JOB!! We will be back soon!!!