Stephens, ARKANSAS

Most Recent Stephens Camping Reviews
Great Park!

This park has it going on! Undoubtedly the quietest park we’ve ever visited. Very clean and well kept. Nice, manicured trails for walking or biking. Nice fishing lake as well. The AR Game and Fish stock with FL strain largemouth! Definitely worth visiting!

Bodcau WMA

Great campsite..kinda primitive but good for those that like the outdoor experience.

Nice small park

All the sites were concrete and level. Most sites had nice level tent pads as well. Restrooms were very clean. There was a large playground for children. We did not get to walk the trail as it rained on us most of the time we were there. We will go back and hope for better weather.

Nice

The area we camped in (tent sites only) was very nice. We enjoyed fishing from the bank, a short walk from our campsite.

Fantastic facilities

I camped on two occasions while in north LA on business. Bath houses are new, clean and climate controlled. Plenty of sites to choose from when I stayed though all of the waterfront sites were taken. Family friendly, not rowdy. I’d take young kids without hesitation if mine weren’t grown.

Hunting

We camp here while hunting..love this camp site no worries or problems, all nice red blooded Americans loving Gods outdoor country

Secluded primitive camping

Great primitive camping right by the lake. A few good spots to park boats/boards on the bank steps away from the campsite. Restroom with no sink or showers. Running water on site. Boat ramp is large concrete. Free to camp. Great spot to pitch a tent and get away from it all

Very nice park

It’s a really nice place to camp. They do have restrooms but they need more attention put towards them. They have a big pavilion with a massive grill if your just interested in day use only. The fishing piers are well built and very nice. No showers and it’s primitive camping only…but I would recommend this park.

Nice State Park

Nice hilly trails, very nice lake views, TONS of deer, nice little beach area. Very similar to Lake Darbonne State Park just a little older and shabbier, still very nice.

Not the greatest place

Overgrown and neglected. I drove the miles to visit, so I stayed anyway. It can be done! Would be cool spot if it was cleaned and properly maintained.