Camping in Midway

70 Reviews of 14 Midway, Arkansas Campgrounds

c
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Very nice and quiet!

We came for Memorial weekend! It was clean, not noisy at night, great wifi, city park near by to walk you dog. We love it and are staying 6 weeks. Highly recommend.

Sitegreen 8
NThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Utilitarian

There are a few spots where I would willingly stay for a month but there are more spots that are good for a night or two. Some sites are very nicely shaded but others little to none. The sites are nicely spaced. Bath house with flush toilets and showers with a laundry. Doors have a key pad entry…

• Poop Station, PLEASE USE
  • Nice small lake
  • Nice backdrop very open in the middle
WThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Nice park! We will be back!

We were here during a very busy time on Memorial day. The park was packed, but very quiet at night. Owners are friendly and accomodating. Bath house is clean, with number pad locks on the doors so only guests can use. The town square is only 1/4 mile away. A nice park for walking is next door. They…

SiteSite G12
AdventureStang The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Great campground right on the lake

The folks that run this place were incredibly welcoming and awesome. We stayed here in the middle of April so it was still a little too cold to swim. The bathrooms/showers were clean and decent. We had a nice primitive spot we were able to drive up to. They also have spots that you can park at and…

• our primitive site, gravel, table and rock fire pit
Siteprimitive site and cabin
Tim M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 16, 2021

Was good medicine

Long haul ride on my motorcycle, the staff was great, scenery perfect, and fishing phenomenal. I intended to stay one day ended up staying for four

Tim M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 15, 2021

My new happy place.

with good fishing and babbling Brooke running next to the campsites which were flat clean and far enough away from your neighbor to make it feel like you had privacy

Richard The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 12, 2021

Nice little park

This park is pretty much spotless. I tent camped in the fall and loved it. All the tent sites have a gravel pad, picnic table and fire ring. Lots of trees to set up your hammock. They have a swim beach and small boat rentals in the summer. There’s a nice paved walking trail too. I highly recommend.

• site 37 right by the water, grass instead of gravel pad
Sitesite 37
Month of VisitOctober
Norman S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2021

Clean, quiet, peaceful and cheap

This is such a nice campground. The hosts are great, it is quiet, it is clean, the bathrooms are nice. I plan to come here as often as I can.

Very nice.

One if the best spots to camp on the lake. Nice swimming areas. Marina and park.

Reviewed Apr. 1, 2021

Perfect for trout fishing.

Great spot for the heat of summer. Shady and a nice cool breeze off the cold little red!

Okay.

Beach/ swimming area has a lot of geese. Friend got a ticket for having a beer in the swimming area, stay at your spot if you are drinking.

Steve S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 28, 2021

Great little park

nice place to carry the family swimming they have paddle boats ,a blast, beautiful quiet little park they have activities going on all the time cool park

Adam R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 19, 2021

Quiet park

Nice park, pretty quiet and secluded.

T
Reviewed Feb. 12, 2021

Awesome!

This is a great campground. The campsites are all good size, so you don’t feel like you are on top each other. There is also plenty of shade. We stay in D loop. And my husband and his family had been going there since he was young. So we decided to carry on the tradition.