Camping in Midway

Recent RVs Reviews Near Midway, Arkansas

165 Reviews of 70 Midway, Arkansas Campgrounds

L
Reviewed Jun. 10, 2021

Cozy Campground in T-Town!

Cute and clean! Great for a few nights or longer. Pool, playground, laundry, and showers. The whole place is clean and neat. Easy to access from the I-30 service road, pull through sites available. We live in a 45' 5th wheel and had no trouble at all. FULL HOOK-UPS! 30 and 50 amp.

SiteA-15
Cami S.
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Summer Trip

It was great! Our camper was not pulling 50 amps, so we went to the registration office they called a Ranger. Which the ranger called a electronic. Within an hour the election had it fix. All went good. Fish was biting and enjoy our time.

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

A+ for solo campers

This was a last minute Memorial Day weekend trip, I was able to book the last campsite in the park and the lady I spoke to was so helpful!

Very safe and clean environment.

S

Great

We love the Dam Area camp grounds. We have tent and RV camped here and will continue to come back.

Site6, 8,10
Will B.The Dyrt PRO User

Quit campground

We booked this campground last minute on a trip and being the last stop it was great to have a quite area. We were in site 12 which was a group site but it was all the had. We were tent camping and had plenty of flat area for our tent and we were far enough away from neighbors that it was quite.…

Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Reservation only, shaded nice waterfront sites

I stopped here to enjoy the waters which had recently been on the rise. The campsite was very nice, well shaded and with lots of spaces. I opted for a site on the peninsula portion that had water views but still was safe from the rise.

The site had all the standard amenities but also had power…

Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Summer Cool Off Haven

I have seen a lot of properties through my travels which are available to all those who choose to explore.   While many sites have a pro and a con, I couldn't find a single con with this site from the size of the campsites to the popular cool off destination for summer in the swimming hole, this…

Lacy M.
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Nice place

This place was nice. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. The sites were well maintained and spaced nicely.

Dani M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 20, 2021

Gorgeous and Quiet

It was well-kempt and lovely. Very quiet and the facilities were in great shape. Lots of variety in sites including lots of nice places for tents.

The RV sites were a bit cramped due to the trees being very close to the pad. I couldn't put out my awning at the site i ended up in. The trees in the…

Dani M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 7, 2021

Excellent Campground

It was fairly quiet most of the time with only a couple obnoxious disturbances from boys in tricked out trucks.

The water is beautiful, as is the camp itself.

Only downside is a serious lack of phone signal.

But I'll definitely be back.

Susan W.
Reviewed Apr. 29, 2021

Beware of this park! Stay away!

This is the worst park ever. It has brown water, and nasty bathrooms. Beware drug addicts in the park! Poor management! Stay far away from this park!

Reviewed Apr. 28, 2021

Great Lake Activites

When visiting Arkansas you quickly can get a sense of just what makes the Natural State so spectacular.    But with over 50 state parks each one is very distinct.   Daisy State Park is one which has a large focus on the lake activities.

But while the lake might be a large part the camping…

David G.
Reviewed Apr. 27, 2021

Absolutely Gorgeous Camping

We stayed here one night (I wish I had booked more) after digging for diamonds all day (30 min drive to CoD).

We stayed in 24 - it’s a perfect site for seclusion and access to the lake.

• View of the sunset at the campsite
  • View from the parking pad.
Lacey C.
Reviewed Apr. 25, 2021

Nice little spot!friendly fisherman and ranger.

The good: not far from civilization. Friendly folks. Quiet unless someone has a generator...bathrooms work and stocked with t.p.

The bad: Google maps takes you almost there and then it looks like you cannot continue because of road. The map is wrong. Keep going on road and you will find it!