Camping in Jerrett

Sitejjjj
P
Reviewed May. 21, 2021

Nice RV Park good location

Nice quiet RV Park with tall shade trees and in a good location. Full hook-ups. Level sites. Nice owner. Good prices.

Bill P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 18, 2021

Great overnight stay

It is just off of hwy 67 very easy in and out. Full hook ups including cable. Clean and level sites.

LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 14, 2021

Not a bad site here

Ok forget the ever running trains not to far from back of campground or the 3 mile drive on a dirt and gravel road, this is a beautiful park. The river that runs through it has great fishing. (Just down from fish hatchery) Just wish they had sewer sites available. Staff was great and very friendly.…

• Mammoth Spring State Park
  • Mammoth Spring State Park
  • Shot from our campsite
Richard The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 12, 2021

Nice park near Jonesboro

I didn’t get to spend much time here but I tent camped for 1 night in November. Beautiful park with lots of trees. Clean bathrooms. Unfortunately I didn’t have time to do anything but the park looks great.

• tent site
Month of VisitDecember
Archie  S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 30, 2021

Great for the passing through stop

We did a 1 night stay passing through to St. Louis. All sites we saw were full hookups and our site was nice and level. Close to town so everything you could need is convenient and easy to access. Would stay again.

Kaylee D.
Reviewed Mar. 30, 2021

Beautiful Area!

Beautiful secluded area. Small (only 3 or 4 sites). River access and super close to stream/cave/waterfall area. Water from the cave is so fresh and clear! Truly a beautiful area!

Jared B.
Reviewed Mar. 21, 2021

Such an amazing view

Staff is so friendly and place is so clean and nice. Free fire wood and trash pickup at your site !

Shana D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 8, 2021

Great place for a day trip

This is a great fishing hole with a small campground! The sites are nice and have great views of the lake. For those of you with RV’s beware that there is no sewer dump station here. You have to drive to Crowleys Ridge State Park to use their dump station. (10 minute drive).

The drawback for me is…

Month of VisitFebruary
Shana D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 8, 2021

Unexpected Surprise!

I’m not sure why this was our first visit here, but it definitely won’t be our last! We love winter camping as we enjoy the parks when they are more quiet. I bet this place is very popular in the summer.

The campground has great tent spots and a variety of paved spots. Some are really small, so…

• Boardwalk around the backside of the lake
  • One of the tent sites
Month of VisitFebruary
b
Reviewed Jan. 30, 2021

Great spot to car camp

It was a little barren this time of year, I mostly had the beach site to myself, other than what I image was a group of high schoolers who came to party. They were loud and rowdy for about an hour then packed up, though not without driving by my tent and yelling a couple f**k you’s at me while I…

C
Reviewed Jan. 5, 2021

Beautiful Park

Wonderful campground! Friendly park hosts. Great view. Very clean! Would definitely stay there again. Watch our video that has Craighead Forest Park https://youtu.be/Kw3BTjl8io8

Sara C.
Reviewed Dec. 8, 2020

Nice Primitive Spots

This was a nice park to camp in. We stayed in the primitive area which is first come first served. We were the only people there on a busy weekend so we had our pick of sites. Nice park all around.

Jeremy G.
Reviewed Nov. 17, 2020

Hit or maybe miss

I had a great time but it was off season. In peak times it would be easy to be stacked on stacks ...