Camping in Hollywood

97 Reviews of 17 Hollywood, Arkansas Campgrounds

WThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Merman-Shelby

Stayed for one night on the way through. Sites are pretty level. Water and electric fine. Bathroom clean but dated.

DThe Dyrt PRO User

Nice Family oriented

My friend and I camped for the weekend and it was great. Nice grounds. Showers, bathrooms were clean.

Siteacross from bathroom
Month of VisitNovember
Meagan L.

Easter Weekend

We stayed here Easter weekend. It was full but the sites are far enough apart that you have plenty of privacy and quiet. There’s great hiking near the campground. The playground is centrally located. If you have smaller kids, you may want to supervise as the equipment is more for the older…

Meagan L.

Nice Weekend

We enjoyed a nice weekend at Reelfoot. It rained the week before so the sites were very muddy. There’s a nice playground for the kids. The higher number sites are by the highway so there’s a lot of noise.

Michael W.
Reviewed May. 21, 2021

Decent older campground

Took our brand new RV here for its shakedown trip the very day I picked up as it is so close to home. Was pleasantly surprised by the overall atmosphere of the campground. The entire place is completely shaded, as it seems they too the effort to not cut down many trees when putting the sites in. …

P
Reviewed May. 21, 2021

Nice RV Park good location

Nice quiet RV Park with tall shade trees and in a good location. Full hook-ups. Level sites. Nice owner. Good prices.

Michael W.
Reviewed May. 16, 2021

Great little hidden Gem

Let me start by saying that the Rangers who run this place are top notch folks. The head Ranger stopped in a couple times every day to ask if we needed anything and to inquire about our opinion of the new site (more on this later). The facilities were well maintained, and a pleasant surprise for…

• no check in station so here are the camp rules
  • Museum Cannon
MickandKarla W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 29, 2021

Good Overnighter

We tried to get into an Arkansas park but they were full so we headed into Bootheel where we’ve stayed before. We called about 2 hours out and the only sites left were 30 AMP with water. GPS takes you to the campground right off I-55, but there are directions on their website that are better as far…

• Park Sign
  • Park Map
  • Event Center
GThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 26, 2021

Super nice small campground

Very nice campground with 30something sites. Mostly 30 amp with a few 50 scattered about. Sites were not the fartherest apart, but each was very spacious. Large level gravel sites with water, but no sewer. Free, but spotty wifi throughout the campground. Shower house was new with 4 separate rooms.…

• Site 17
  • Entering the campground
Richard The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 12, 2021

Straight up in the forest

This park has tons of trees. Every site feels like it was cut right out of the trees. They are all RV sites with electric and water but I pitched a tent with no problem. I wasn’t able to stay and explore but if you’re looking for somewhere quite this is the place.

• tons of trees
  • site 33
Month of VisitNovember
Richard The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 12, 2021

Nice park near Jonesboro

I didn’t get to spend much time here but I tent camped for 1 night in November. Beautiful park with lots of trees. Clean bathrooms. Unfortunately I didn’t have time to do anything but the park looks great.

• tent site
Month of VisitDecember
Thomas W.
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2021

Historical

Small but nice campground.   Sites are decent and paved.  Facilities are adequate and clean.  Nice hiking trails but trail to the old fort wasn't clearly marked and difficult to follow, use a map.

Thomas W.
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2021

Old Forest

The campground is located in an old hardwood forest.  The park goes to the Mississippi River but no camping there.  There are also some nice fishing lakes on the ridge and interesting swamp hiking below.  Facilities are outdated and could use some improvements.   I haven't been in a couple of years…

Jared B.
Reviewed Apr. 7, 2021

Airport side review

We had spot 5 and 6. The area is quiet and nice it’s right next to a little airport that no one really uses. The water is on the wrong side on the site so bring a extra hose.

Jared B.
Reviewed Mar. 21, 2021

Such an amazing view

Staff is so friendly and place is so clean and nice. Free fire wood and trash pickup at your site !