The best WALK IN camping near
Greenway , ARKANSAS

Most Recent Greenway Camping Reviews
Beautiful Park

Wonderful campground! Friendly park hosts. Great view. Very clean! Would definitely stay there again.

Nice Primitive Spots

This was a nice park to camp in. We stayed in the primitive area which is first come first served. We were the only people there on a busy weekend so we had our pick of sites. Nice park all around.

Gorgeous in the Fall

My group and I camped in two of the basic sites in Asher Creek campground and we couldn’t get enough of the front-row lake view! The sites closest to the lake are very level, and everyone in the campground is only a short walk from the cleanest park restrooms I’ve ever seen. If you’re like me and are just doing basic tent camping, I’d recommend a pop-up canopy for the table area since there is not a lot of tree cover in those sites. Overall, an excellent place to camp!

Great Little Park

This is a very pretty little historic park with a small man-made pond. Fishing looked good and the kids loved the Pedal Boats.

There are only twenty sites, but most fit larger RVs and some even have sewer hookups.

The staff here are awesome and keep the place very clean. Besides having a nice little exhibit open to experience, they even are keeping the kayak, canoe and pedal boat rentals open (Other Arkansas Parks are keeping some bathrooms, showers, rental boats and exhibits closed because of COVID). Lake Charles SP even closed their beach?!? and they said they didn’t have enough staff sitting around doing nothing to rent kayaks.

Davidsonville is definitely a great place to visit.

Love this place

Me and my wife go here alot. VERY nice accommodations

Awesome Park.

Great park to visit. Has paddle boats, lake to fish, boat ramp to Black River, newly updated campgrounds with all the hookups, playground for the kiddos, plenty of trails. Staff is awesome and do well taking care of the park.

Wandering

Lake Wappapello SP is a refreshing little get away. We took a girls weekend in the fall and enjoyed the trails and fall foliage…which was mostly already on the ground. The lake, though to cold to enjoy , was beautiful. We followed a wandering trail around the edge which was interesting to attempt to follow due to the leaves on the ground. There are two campgrounds, one is closed for the season. The other had nice size sites with facilities. I like the separate “patio” with cooking and dining area. Needless to say it was quiet, off season leaves the area empty. There are a lot of things to see in the area and Lake Wappapello is a nice base to travel from or you can stay at the lake exclusively and enjoy water sports and hiking.

Simply Stunning

If you are looking for a beautiful RV or tent site on the water, look here. There is a massive lake, perfect for a quiet day on the water. We kayaked out to an island and did some fishing. We didn’t catch anything, but it was relaxing. Campground was oddly quiet, especially after dark… we were the only site with a fire going.

Hiking, biking and equestrian trails. Boat and jet ski rentals in season.

Small, but mighty

Great little park. Swimming area was a little weak, but otherwise a great spot for a weekend. Super clean shower facilities. Lake across the street for a decent kayak day. Bring bug spray I bulk, mosquitoes were super bad.

Great place to swim!

Kids had a blast here! We did paddle boating and walked the trails!