Camping in De Roche

Recent Tents Reviews Near De Roche, Arkansas

452 Reviews of 124 De Roche, Arkansas Campgrounds

gaetan S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Amazing lake a kayakers drea

Amazing place for all you kayakers if you enjoy your calm beautiful 40,000 acre lake with over 200 I’ll islands to explore the water is a good place to escape a lot of the mosquitoes here in the islands are nice and remote highly recommend spending some time here

AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2021

June 2021

Beautiful campground! Peaceful and quiet on the camp loop. Day area has quite a few folks but there’s plenty of area to sprawl out. Everyone was friendly!

Brenda A.
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Great weekend Beautiful lake!

We stayed in site 92. It was level, shady, and had a good view of the lake. The lake and park were clean. Would have given it a “5” but no sewer. Can’t wait to go back!

KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Beautiful waterfront camping

Tompkins Bend campground on Lake Ouachita was the perfect place for early summer family camping. Every site had a lake view and most are right on the water. Our site was not level but not terribly off either. The sites are wooded, with paved pads and are very large and spacious. The bathhouse was…

SiteD59
Cami S.
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Summer Trip

It was great! Our camper was not pulling 50 amps, so we went to the registration office they called a Ranger. Which the ranger called a electronic. Within an hour the election had it fix. All went good. Fish was biting and enjoy our time.

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

A+ for solo campers

This was a last minute Memorial Day weekend trip, I was able to book the last campsite in the park and the lady I spoke to was so helpful!

Very safe and clean environment.

H
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

BEST Sukkot to date!

We stayed here for the entire feast of Sukkot and LOVED EVERY MINUTE!! Great hiking, water views, kayaking, and more!! Will definitely return!

Month of VisitNovember
S

Great

We love the Dam Area camp grounds. We have tent and RV camped here and will continue to come back.

Site6, 8,10
Month of VisitApril
a

Lots of Space

This camp site had lots of room with easy access. Met the nicest people!

Sitee24
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Reservation only, shaded nice waterfront sites

I stopped here to enjoy the waters which had recently been on the rise. The campsite was very nice, well shaded and with lots of spaces. I opted for a site on the peninsula portion that had water views but still was safe from the rise.

The site had all the standard amenities but also had power…

Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Currently Day Use But People Were Camping

When I visited this campsite, it was a pretty decent drive down a small gravel road, nothing crazy.    I noticed a couple of tents set up at the entrance area but no cars, figuring that people were out exploring I went into the site and quickly noticed the water level was very high.

Signs…

Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Summer Cool Off Haven

I have seen a lot of properties through my travels which are available to all those who choose to explore.   While many sites have a pro and a con, I couldn't find a single con with this site from the size of the campsites to the popular cool off destination for summer in the swimming hole, this…

AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 27, 2021

Great escape from technology

We found this campground and have been coming back as often as we can. There is no cell service in the campground but if you go up to the dam, we had anywhere from 3 to 5 bars of service. The campground is older but we loved it. The Nimrod Dam is worth a trip since you can walk on it and give it a…

Lacy M.
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Nice place

This place was nice. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. The sites were well maintained and spaced nicely.

Dani M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 20, 2021

Gorgeous and Quiet

It was well-kempt and lovely. Very quiet and the facilities were in great shape. Lots of variety in sites including lots of nice places for tents.

The RV sites were a bit cramped due to the trees being very close to the pad. I couldn't put out my awning at the site i ended up in. The trees in the…