Camping in Boggy

81 Reviews of 15 Boggy, Arkansas Campgrounds

Alexandra
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2021

Great site on the water

We were at Mill Pond site #64. Right on the water, it was really beautiful. I’d heard after heavy rains this campsite goes underwater.. something to keep an eye on. We didn’t have a kayak when we were camping but were able to rent one nearby and had a blast on the water. Didn’t see any gators…

• fireplace at campsite
  • view from the tent!
  • another tent view
SiteMill Pond 64
Briana The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2021

I stopped at Daingerfield State Park on my way to Arkansas... I got there after dark and left around 9am so I wasn’t able to enjoy the park but it was beautiful with all the fall colors. I was at cedar ridge site 51. It was a Wednesday night so there were only 3 other sites being used in that area.…

Sitecedar ridge 51
Month of VisitDecember
Briana The Dyrt PRO User

Very humid

Pros: There is only one site right next to it... I don’t like being cramped between two sites

Trees for hammocks

Site is right on the water. I don’t kayak but I think you could easily get in the water from the site.

Lots of history at this park and some short, beautiful trails

Cons: Site…

• There is water along the edge of the campsite
SiteMills Pond site 63
Kaitlynn B.The Dyrt PRO User

Great Place!

Second time through here on our way to Houston, this will always be our stop in and out of Texas! Great place, super clean, big spaces!

SiteA16
Kaitlynn B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

VERY Nice

Was really impressed with this campground for our RV. Would visit again when in Texarkana,very clean and a lot of activities for families!

Site? End Spot
Natalie S.
Reviewed Jul. 5, 2021

Great stay!

We had a great 3 night stay here in c4. Close to the water and had good views. Lake still flooded so boat ramp and beach were closed. Put boat in at piney woods up the road. Friendly deer and squirrels and nice short hiking trails. Bathrooms ok. Wish our site had sewer. Very nice workers. Didn’t…

SiteC4
the O.
Reviewed Jun. 23, 2021

Good

This is a nice Campground with a small lake, very clean and good space between RV.

Debbie J.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 23, 2021

Clean and Well Kept

Nice level campsites with great views of the lake. No shade on the full hookup side of the campground. Lots of shade in the water/electric side of the campground. Bathrooms were spacious, clean and private. Verizon cell signal was on the weak side.

L
Reviewed Jun. 10, 2021

Cozy Campground in T-Town!

Cute and clean! Great for a few nights or longer. Pool, playground, laundry, and showers. The whole place is clean and neat. Easy to access from the I-30 service road, pull through sites available. We live in a 45' 5th wheel and had no trouble at all. FULL HOOK-UPS! 30 and 50 amp.

SiteA-15
T.D. W.
Reviewed May. 7, 2021

Unsafe to Women

The management is incredibly rude and sexist. Promotes good old boy type of atmosphere and encourages inappropriate behavior. Unfriendly, uncooperative and will call you tasteless improper names when confronted.

aidan L.
Reviewed May. 5, 2021

Almost got shot

This camp site is easy to find but that is about it as at night i woke to the sound of gun fire 100 feet from my tent. Unless you carry do not go to this campsite.

B
Reviewed Apr. 18, 2021

Beautiful park

The park was beautiful & clean. Huge trees. The walk to the bathroom was a little far but the bathroom was new. The park rangers patrolled constantly. We were in Armadillo Run loop. It was Beautiful but traffic from the highway was pretty loud. We brought kayaks and drove to a nearby boat…

Sitearmadillo Run # 28
J. Tom S.
Reviewed Apr. 13, 2021

Great spot

Stayed at site 47. Great park. Another park that the CCC left its mark on. For a West Texas kid, Caddo feels otherworldly. Fun fishing, many big sites, decent bathrooms.

Becca H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 13, 2021

Amazing SP

We loved the cabin, it made winter camping with kids do-able! Loved hiking and exploring! A ton of CCC history and beautiful bald cypress here!

P
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2021

Beautiful park

We came here first week of April 2021. Spring in the air, blooms all around. Very quiet but lively park, almost all the sites were occupied for the weekend. Friendly park ranger and store personnel. All amenities were kept up with. We enjoyed hiking, biking and even an ice cream from the park…

• Large camping area