Camping in Bellville

213 Reviews of 74 Bellville, Arkansas Campgrounds

Lea B.
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2021

Busy Place

Overnight stay here on our way to Galveston. Busy campground and we were the only tent in site, however, the loop we were in was spaced out nicely (D loop). This camp was clean. Has disc golf, trails, a pavilion, a basketball net, boat dock, volleyball net, and a swim beach. Apparently they also…

SiteD125
RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2021

Tent camping

Me, my wife and lil dog, drove into the campground to find out more information to stay the night. We met an employee who was on a golf cart. He (Mike) was super friendly and informative. He directed us to go find a comfortable tent spot, set it up and they would get with us later on the…

SiteNear showers
J
Reviewed Jun. 17, 2021

Peace and Relaxation

This campground is located right off of Hwy 71 for easy access. Plenty of room for big rigs. Just a short ride to the Wolf Pen Gap trail system. Located in the heart of the Ouachita Mountains, 7 miles south of Mena.

After hours checkin is still by the honor system!!

• Peaceful and Relaxing
  • Tent camping is readily available
  • Hillside Cabins
Robin C.
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Great experience

Beaver’s Bend is definitely a popular place, but it didn’t feel overcrowded. We were there from Sunday to Tuesday. We stayed at a RV site next to the river. And no mosquitos! Very pretty views.

SiteAcorn
Brenda A.
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Great weekend Beautiful lake!

We stayed in site 92. It was level, shady, and had a good view of the lake. The lake and park were clean. Would have given it a “5” but no sewer. Can’t wait to go back!

L
Reviewed Jun. 10, 2021

Cozy Campground in T-Town!

Cute and clean! Great for a few nights or longer. Pool, playground, laundry, and showers. The whole place is clean and neat. Easy to access from the I-30 service road, pull through sites available. We live in a 45' 5th wheel and had no trouble at all. FULL HOOK-UPS! 30 and 50 amp.

SiteA-15
M
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

Beautiful. Simply, beautiful!

This place is terrific! Awesome view, abundant wildlife (we had a bald eagle perched across the cove from us for two days, when he wasn’t flying up and down the channel) and very peaceful. Fish from your tent pad if you wish because most are within 15 feet from the water.

We are seasoned tent…

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

A+ for solo campers

This was a last minute Memorial Day weekend trip, I was able to book the last campsite in the park and the lady I spoke to was so helpful!

Very safe and clean environment.

Will B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Quit campground

We booked this campground last minute on a trip and being the last stop it was great to have a quite area. We were in site 12 which was a group site but it was all the had. We were tent camping and had plenty of flat area for our tent and we were far enough away from neighbors that it was quite.…

Crystal C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Reservation only, shaded nice waterfront sites

I stopped here to enjoy the waters which had recently been on the rise. The campsite was very nice, well shaded and with lots of spaces. I opted for a site on the peninsula portion that had water views but still was safe from the rise.

The site had all the standard amenities but also had power…

L
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Paradise

I absolutely loved this campground. The tent pads were huge and the waterfall area was beautiful. Our children enjoyed climbing on the rocks and splashing in the river. The park rangers were very nice and informative. I can't wait to go back!

Dani M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 20, 2021

Gorgeous and Quiet

It was well-kempt and lovely. Very quiet and the facilities were in great shape. Lots of variety in sites including lots of nice places for tents.

The RV sites were a bit cramped due to the trees being very close to the pad. I couldn't put out my awning at the site i ended up in. The trees in the…

Brenda A.
Reviewed May. 16, 2021

Clean, Nice level lots

We just stayed 4 nights. Easy access off the Highway. Nice level lots with plenty of room behind to set up tables and games. Clean. Highway noise is a little loud but it does die down at night so no problem sleeping.

Dani M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 7, 2021

Excellent Campground

It was fairly quiet most of the time with only a couple obnoxious disturbances from boys in tricked out trucks.

The water is beautiful, as is the camp itself.

Only downside is a serious lack of phone signal.

But I'll definitely be back.

Month of VisitApril