The best STANDARD (TENT/RV) camping near
Banks , ARKANSAS

Camping Arkansas Banks Standard (Tent/RV)

Most Recent Banks Camping Reviews
lake Monticello

this place looks pretty run down since the lake has been drained for levee repairs the other reviews are not of this lake at least I know one is not this is no where close to bull shoals and no trout fishing around here I live 10 miles away I am putting up pix of rv park and park at lake with pix of empty lake

Great spot

Only stayed one night but accommodations were great. No one was using any of the tent spots. No problem setting up hammock. Great views of the lake. Bathrooms very nice and clean. Very quite and looks like they have plenty to keep you busy. Would definitely recommend this spot.

Fantastic

Great location for a get away from the daily grind & hustle of the city. Kids had a great time & people were super friendly. No nonsense business owner with great customer service -previous reviews from 2016 talked about owner drinking beer -I thoroughly enjoyed having a cold one with them. Loved the service & bathroom facilities were great.

Great Park!

This park has it going on! Undoubtedly the quietest park we’ve ever visited. Very clean and well kept. Nice, manicured trails for walking or biking. Nice fishing lake as well. The AR Game and Fish stock with FL strain largemouth! Definitely worth visiting!

Nice

The area we camped in (tent sites only) was very nice. We enjoyed fishing from the bank, a short walk from our campsite.

Nice, quaint setting

The campground sits on Arkansas Game and Fish Cox Creek Lake. Nice, family friendly atmosphere. Great fishing lake, swimming and kayaking are popular. A well built fishing pier is ADA accessible as are the bath houses.

Clean and well located!

Really clean and well maintained. Bathrooms were cleaned few times per day and had A/C! Spots were generous and most had a covered picnic table. We had plenty of space, 50/30/15 amp service and water at all the sites. Great views of the lake and Bull Shoals Dam, just about 5 miles from Bull Shoals State Park on the White River for some world class trout fishing. The lake has all the fishing you might want, bass, crappie, and walleye are abundant.

A hidden gem. It feels like only the locals know about this park.

We like this because it’s close enough for a weekend get away with our 5th wheel. There is water hookup and electricity, boats and canoes to rent, a playground and planned activities on most weekends. There are sites NEAR the lake. One of our favorite spots is about 30’ from the water. Fishing from the bank is close by and a boat ramp is close too. There have been trophies taken from this lake.

Lovely park; I skipped the best part!

We had a great weekend at White Oak Lake, enjoying having the tents-only loop to ourselves, fishing (some basic tackle is available in the Visitor Center), meeting friendly people on the playground, being around lake scenery and wildlife. However, due to rain and our travel schedule we left without going to the nearby Little Grand Canyon, and I kick myself for it every time I think of it. Google Arkansas Little Grand Canyon at White Oak Lake to see this amazing rock formation. I would love to go back.

Lake view site!!

This was a little park but still worth the drive. It has really nice bathrooms towards the front. Like the best I have ever seen before!! The camp site we chose was right on the lake and it had a dock as well for fishing. The trails we're cool too nicely wooded. If you go on the longer trail check in at the front first before and after you get back. That way they know you made it safely back. What I did not realize was that there is a gun range close by… That did freak my dogs out a bit. So I would go back but maybe chose a different site. Oh and it is good bass fishing. One of our friends caught about 8 decent sized ones.